୧♥⌠Chapter 2⌡♥୨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Inosuke and Zenitsu arrived at the mall with Inosuke's mother, Kotoha Hashibira. They both got out of the car and is about to say their goodbyes to Kotoha.

"Alright you two be safe! Don't do anything stupid, especially you Inosuke" Kotoha asserted with a light joke. "Of course I won't do anything stupid" Inosuke replied as if what his mother said was absurd. Kotoha lightly giggles and continues on talking to Zenitsu. "Make sure to watch him for me okay?" "Mhm I will and thank you for the ride" Zenitsu smiled as he thanks Inosuke's mother. "You're welcome sweetie and one of you better call me if something happens or if you two are ready to go home. Alright I'll be going now have fun!" Kotoha drives away as both Inosuke and Zenitsu waves goodbye.

*Inside the mall*

Inosuke takes out $50 from his pocket and hands it to Zenitsu. "Here, you prolly didn't bring any money since you didn't know we were going to the mall." "Woah that's a lot are you sure??" Zenitsu inquired with an uncertain tone. "Yeah it's half of how much I brought....I think."

"You...think? So you're telling me that you brought $100?"

"Yeah...I think but anyways let's go!" Inosuke beamed with excitement and starts running to wherever looks interesting to him. "Hey! Wait for me! And we're going to be kicked out before we even look around if you keep on running!" Zenitsu tries to catch up to him. Inosuke finally slows down and sees a plushie section. "Monitsu do you like plushies??" "Uhm yeah but why are you asking me?" the blonde boy questioned as he caught up to the boar boy. "Uhhhh..." Inosuke paused his response as if he's trying to hide something and then answers, "just wondering."

Zenitsu became confused but he brushed it off not aware that there's an actual reason for Inosuke's hesitation. "Anyways why did you decide to go to the mall so suddenly?" Inosuke didn't know how to answer him until he becomes distracted with the GameStop section. "OOO VIDEO GAMES!!" Inosuke ran so fast that Zenitsu couldn't catch up to him. "Wait!!" Zenitsu went into the section, but he doesn't see Inosuke anywhere. "Where the hell did he go..." the blonde boy examines around struggling to find the boar boy.

Meanwhile, Inosuke was hiding pretty well somewhere in the GameStop section that is not visible to Zenitsu. As he sees Zenitsu going in looking around, he went out without letting the blonde boy noticing. He swiftly sprints to the plushie section and takes out his phone.

Eventually, Zenitsu walks out of the GameStop section worried about the boar boy. *sigh* "I hope he's not doing something stupid right now....I could've sworn I saw him going into the GameStop section." He attempts to call him from his phone a few times, but Inosuke never picked up. "Did...did he ditched me...is that why he wanted to go to the mall....just to ditch me?" Zenitsu began to have doubting thoughts. "No no he would never do that what am I talking about he's my friend. I'm pretty sure he's fine...I'll just look around" Zenitsu wanders around the mall hoping he'll run into Inosuke again.

In the plushie section, Inosuke has been FaceTiming Tanjirou.

[doob: ino rather calls since texting requires spelling and voice messaging is difficult for him to use]

Ino: "He said he likes plushies but I don't know which one so do you know which one he likes?" *shows Tanjirou the plushies*

Tan: "Hmm I heard he likes to watch Pokemon and his favorite is Luxray! Is there a plushie that is a Luxray?"

Ino: "...OOO I found the pre...uh whatever it's called of it!" *shows him the Shinx*

Tan: "Oh that'll be fine too! Good job Inosuke! How much is it?"