Chapter 15

Chapter 15

We were finally home from the park. To be very honest, it was kinda fun to just walk around through trees and all. Except for the part where Charlotte intentionally left me with Ian in the beginning. It was really annoying too have your own sistere leave you with Ian, of all people. When she had returned after Cruise's oh-so- long pee break, she said and I quote ,"Cruise had diarrhea. So he was sick. Like really sick. So I kind of like had to you know...... Yeah, that and he kind of like had to you know,right? And then when we were coming over here, he came across a kitten and it jumped on him. I had to separete them so it took me a long time to do it. So that's why I was late." But when we looked at Cruise, he was chasing a rabbit and barking at him and all. I glared at her and she was looking at everyone besides me.

But, would anyone tell her that dogs, not cats, would jump on cats whenever they had a chance to fight? Hadn't she watched Tom & Jerry enough to know that much?

Stupid sister.

Currently, I was grabbing ice-cream from a parlour nearby and Ian and Char were sitting on a bench near the fountain area.

I walked back towards them with the ice-cream and found that Ian was sitting alone with Cruise by his feet. He was frowning over his phone. This was the first time I actually checked him out. I know what your thinking now that I was supposed to dislike him but he is just so....Hot! It's impossible to have anything against such a person.

He was leaning forward with his elbows on his thighs. His phone in his hands and his biceps on display with his sleevless grey t-shirt and a darker shade of grey colored Nike shorts. Just like me. I know it's silly to feel giddy just because a hot boy was wearing the same colored clothing as you, but I did feel giddy and happy. He was not all bulky like the football guys instead he had a slight lean build. Which suited him perfectly.

I walked over to him and he still hadn't noticed him so I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes and then I don't know what came over him but he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. You see, the thing is, the bench was very very near to the fountain and Ian was sitting with his back to it so when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him, very rudely, might I say, he fell back. And pulled me with him. Into the fountain.

It was not a mighty fall where all the water in the fountain just splashes everywhere but still when we fell, we were completely drenched. He grabbed my waist with both his hands as we hit the water. The water came into my mouth and all and man, was it cold!

I immediately tried to stand up and walk out. As for Ian, he was groaning because he had fallen beneath me. We both came out, drenched in water like cats.

And as for Cruise, he was just barking like usual and running around in circles as if possessed. As if he wasn't already possessed!

"You can't be that jumpy, can you?" I hissed out as soon as we were out. I put my arms around myself to keep because it was just so cold due to the freezing water.

Ian looked at me, with wide eyes and opened and closed his mouth. "I am really sorry. I didn't mean to." He forced out.

"Yeah, right." I glared at him and then started walking away, near the open ground of the park where the sunrays were at its brightest to dry myself. He also jogged towards me after a second.

"Do you do that to every person or is it just me?" I asked him while sitting on the grass.

"Nah, it's just you, I guess." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him and then closed my eyes, letting the warmth of the rays soak me. I was still shivering but not so much now.

I opened my eyes when I felt a towel being draped across my shoulders. I looked at Ian.

"What are you doing?" I asked dumbly. He rolled his eyes at me and said ,"Just accept it."

I again felt giddy at this. Stupid hormones. I started drying my hair with the towel. Thank God that the water didn't have any fishes in it or else my hair would just stink. By the way, I hate fishes.

When I looked back at Ian to hand him back the towel, he was staring at me. I looked at him, confused and he just shook his head and looked ahead, a smile on his face and started drying himself with the towel.

I look forward too. After a minute or so I find Charlotte walking towards us. Ian gets up first and streches. He turns around and offers me his hand, which I gladly take and stand up.

I narrow my eyes at her. She abandoned me again. She was so going to get it this time.

When she looked at us, she started laughing. "What happened to you two?" She asked, squinting at us.

"We fell inside the fountain." Ian said. Char clamped a hand on her mouth to stop her laughing.

"I think we need to head home now, right, Char?" I said, narrowing my eyes at her. She visibly gulped and turned to Ian, extending her hand.

"Nice meeting you, Ian. I hope we meet again soon." They shake hands, looking as if departing after a business meeting. I roll my eyes at them.

"So see you Monday, Scarlett?" He asked me while scratching his neck and squinting at me.

"Aren't you coming with us?" I ask him.

"I have gotta meet someone up. But it was nice hanging out with you two." He said while looking at Char and me.

"Goodbye." I said. He leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek, right beside my lips. My breathing had completely stopped for a minute and then he pulled away and gave me a regarding look and walks away.

I gaped at his retreating back. I know Char was looking at me and him and smirking, plotting something for us.

"Don't you dare say a word." I said when she opened her mouth.and turned away.

Oh, God! Why did he have to do that now? But, on second thought, does that mean, he likes me?