Chapter 6

Chapter 6

When I arrived at my house, I could see that no one was home. My father worked as a chef in some fancy hotel while my mother worked as a lawyer. That's just so ironic, I mean one breaks while the other makes. Yet, they are married and have me but still the saying goes for both of them. They both are constantly bickering nowadays. And of course Charlotte is the one who has to bear it all. My poor sister. I knew I had to do something to make this Eric guy go home but I was completely clueless when it came to such things. 

But speaking of Charlotte, she was out most of the time. Maybe it's something to do with Eric himself but.. Ugh! It is frustrating to know nothing about anyything. Charlotte used to tell me all about her secrets when we were young but now I thing she has grown a little apart from me. Come on, Scarlett, she's getting married, for God's sake! Cut her some slack.

Anyway, I started doing my homework once I went up to my room. I heard a car screech outside my window. I looked out to see Ian getting out of his car and stalking angrily to his home. He looked kind of furious. 

Something had happened at school and I had a vague idea. Ian soon came upstairs to his door and started taking his clothes off. I just stared at him behind my window untill he started pulling out of his pants. Oh.. Now I felt like a teenager with raging hormones. He still looked so cute when he was angry. I suddenly remembered the kiss I had shared with him on the cheek that is. I think now it's awkward for me to look into his face. 

I had nearly finished with my homework so I could do about almost anything so I went downstairs to make something for me and and I thought I could do something with the marshmallows. I decided to make some hor devilles. Yum. 

I was humming to myself when my doorbell rang. I went to open the door to reveal Wendy. 

"Wendy, hey, where you been?" I hugged her. I missed her. Truly. I never ever see her in school. I don't know what's up with her. It's like she is distancing herself away from me.

But whatever she is my best friend and I would do almost anything for her. 

"Scarlett, come on, you know better than that. I was in school, remember?" She flopped on the sofa. Oh, missie, are you hearing yourself out?

"Wendy, you are hiding something from me. So, is he hot?" I teased her. I crossed my arms and when she looked at me, first came the narrowing of eyes and then she laughed at my face. 

"Scar, you know me better than that. You know I'd never do that." She said. I still didn't believe her.

"Excuses , excuses." I went to the kitchen where she followed me and sat on a stool as I did the final touchups for my delicious meal. I offered Wendy my food but she readily declined and said that she was on a special diet. 

"I think you like someone and that you are not ready to admit it." I said speculatively as she smirked at her phone. 

"Sister, I would admit it if I ever liked someone, you know that." She said. And just like that our conversation was over. 

I was cleaning up the kitchen when someone rang the doorbell. It would be Charlotte. 

"I'll get it." Wendy jumped up from her stool and went to get the doorbell while I cleaned the dishes. 

"Hi, I am Wendy, what do you need?" I heard Wendy asking the person. She was such a blonde, right?

"Um.. Is Charlotte here? I am Eric." Crap. Eric's here! I almost dropped a plate. I quickly washed my hands and called Charlotte and she did not even pick up her phone. I swear, that girl!

I left her a very sweet voicemail about Eric visiting the house and asking for her. 

"Wait a second." Charlotte said in the hallway to Eric and then she was suddenly in the kitchen. She whispered, "What should I do?" 

"Tell him no one's home and that you are my best friend so you had a key and you invited yourself over and that we are all out so obviously Charlotte's not here and so is her Dad. And....yeah. Go, say that to him. Hurry."I whispered a little breathlessly. Wendy took a moment to process all of that and then she went away. 

I listened intently for a while. Everything seemed to go as planned and then I heard the door closing and I thought, that was a close one. Wendy came in with a grin and we both said phew together. 

Just then Charlotte called. Great timing, sis!

"Charlotte, where are you?" I asked her angrily. 

"Gee, Scar. Calm down. I am here with Mom for some mother-daughter thing which I am glad you didn't come to." She said. My mother didn't say anything about that. 

"But Eric came by to see you." I told her. 

"Yeah, I got your message and we're coming home shortly." I rolled my eyes at that one. Honestly?

"But he has already gone away." 

"Oh, okay. But we're still coming in say, 10. Goodbye." She hung up.

She was so like my Mom sometimes. She gets a little annoying, just like my Mom. 

Anyway, Wendy left after some time. She was kind of frightened by my Mother, which was saying a lot about her. Normally, Wendy was like this valedictarian who would start talking to almost anyone. But she was still very much scared of my mother. 

Mom and Charlotte arrived shortly afterwards and they said that they had gone to fix the marriage date with a priest, Father Darren, who happened to be a good friend of my Father. 

They had decided to have a summer wedding (typical) on 2nd April. 

"Well, it's March already so we have got lots to do in so little time!" My mother gushed about it all while Charlotte and I made faces at each other when we thought she was not seeing. 

Hey guys,

I know I've updated after a very long time but I had my exams to take care of and other things so here it is the newest chapter of Classy & Fabulous!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and vote for it. I will really really appreciate it! 

Please vote and comment if you like them??? Pretty please??

Thank you for reading it..... (: