Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Today was Friday and the school had just ended and I was still working for Mrs Watson. Apparently, she had some other things to take care of. Seriously, student body president's duty sucks. I should't have entrusted myself for this duty. 

What kind of school allows that? Nearly everyone had gone to their respected houses but here I was, sitting helpless, doing errands for our school trip that was due next week. Mrs Watson sucks at being a teacher. That's the thing with her. She would always tell me to complete her errands and believe me they were tiresome.

The perks of being a student body president. The teachers all come at you at once and merely suffocate you and expect instant results. Damn.

Many people had nominated themselves, even Wendy had. it would easily have been her but she had many people behind her so she had run for cover. But she deserved it. In her own way.

Wendy is a kind of person whom you would either hate or love just like in the case of Twilight. People haven't exactly seen her real self like I have. I have been with her for my whole life. I love my best friend. 

I was sitting in an empty classroom with my head totally submerged in my work that I was pretty much given a bolt when I saw Ian and Jay coming in the classroom and with Mrs Watson coming up behind them. They all were discussing loudly about FIfa World Cup. 

What the hell? Since when did they became best buddies and what were they doing here?

I realised that they both had either got detention or were having extra classes with Mrs Watson. I swallowed. I was going to have to sit with them for the whole of afternoon? No..

I still hadn't talked to Jay since our school 'date'. I didn't know what to say to him. I was genuinely confused with what was happening between us. It was weird and I didn't like it one bit. 

Jay looked very cute in a button down shirt and jeans as he always did. But I didn't look at him even though he kept on looking at me.

Instead I looked at Ian.

I still hadn't talked to Ian since the day I noticed his love for Superman. That seemed a while ago. I didn't approach him since that day lest he might be again provoked. But I was a little hurt. But that didn't matter now as he waved at me a little when he approached me.

Today he was dressed in a simple gray t-shirt with a jean shorts. He had his bag hung over one shoulder. He was messing with his hair like Neymar. God, he is so sexy. Neymar, that is.

Before I could ask what they were doing here after school, Mrs Watson spoke to me,"Scarlett, are you done with this? How much more is remaining?" 

Cutting out the irritation in my voice I said,"Only a little is left. Can I do it tomorrow, after school?" I asked in the hope of getting out of this misery that comes with being in a classroom with your ex, a sexy someone, and a teacher that sucks at being a teacher.

She thought for a while and then said,'Very well but could you please mind over these two boys? I am going to check over some things in my room. Thank you." She said and went away. She didn't even seem to hear my pleas, she just went away like, bam. We all looked after her. There was something seriously wrong with her. I looked at Ian and at Jay and they seemed to be thinking that very thing. 

"Are we still small kids?" Ian exclaimed loudly while sitting down in the chair nearest to him.

"Yes" Jay and I both said together. 

"We study in the junior school and Watson is our science teacher whom we like very much." Jay said sarcastically.

"Wow." Ian said.