Insight

⚠️Not an official chapter update⚠️

Terms you should know before continuing to read:-

Mate
Your werewolf soulmate (can be human).

Omega
A wolf that took the life of an innocent person. They are house servants and workers of the pack.

Rogue
Lone wolf without a pack.

Beta
Second in line. He/She is second to everything; second strongest, second in charge, second most dominant etc...

Gamma
Third in line. Gamma is responsible for training the pack to ensure the pack is able to withstand an attack. He /or she is responsible of leading the wars, fights and militia of the pack.

Ultima
Wolf ranked higher than the Alpha and Luna. They are the strongest in the pack and are very dangerous. When angered, their eyes turn red and they can sometimes go insane.

Sigma
Your typical lone wolf. This wolf is independent, self-sufficient, confident and strong enough to become an Alpha. Most of the time Sigma wolves are males and it is extremely rare to find a female Sigma wolf.

📌 I will continually update this part with new terms in which I prefer not to explain in specific chapters. Therefore, I ask you to please comment any terms, labels, words, and whatever more that you don't understand and not familiar with so that I can explain it here.