Epilogue

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

              -The night was cold as eunji sat outside the arena waiting for the boys to change out of their outfits and leave for home. She was forced to stay outside after a crowd of "fans" surrounded her and started to harass her with comments of her relationship with hyuck.

I stood beside the body guard as he kept full attention on our surroundings, I wiped the fallen tears on my cheeks as I read over the comforting messages hyuck sent me.

I was still shaken up, the way they grabbed my arms and shouted in my face telling me I wasn't worth his love, hurt. But it got me thinking, am I putting a bad impression on the boys just by dating one of their most loved idols, could I be the reason their fans choose to depart from the fandom.

The cloud of thoughts left my mind as Donghyuck jogs out with his duffel bag and sweater resting on his shoulder. The few press that where standing around started to shout for his attention and flash their cameras.

"Baby are you okay, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you I was pulled away" he apologised while rubbing my arms to heat me up.

"I'm fine" I smiled looking up into his brown orbs. He pulls me in for a hug and shields my face from the press with his sweater.

The door of the van slides open and he lets me in first, I take a seat at the back far right and Donghyuck sits beside me resting his hand on my thigh and giving it more of a comforting squeeze.

"Don't lie to me" he whispers letting me rest my head on his shoulder.

The other members flood into the van with the same concerned questions. I answered dryly mainly because I just wanted to huddle up and cry.

Back at the dorm the members drifted off to their rooms to rest including Donghyuck and Eunji.

I laid in the bed and faced the wall while haechan changed into his nightwear. I tried to hold myself back but it was no use as tears trickled down my cheeks. I sniffles quietly but it still caught Hyucks attention.

He laid in the bed and pulled me close spooning me. I rested my head back onto his shoulder and sucked in my lip.

"Don't stop yourself from crying, it was tough for you, they had no right to do what they did, but baby please don't hold it in it'll only grow" he comforted while rubbing circles onto my stomach.

I rested my hand on his and sniffles again still trying to hold back the tears even after he told me not too.

"Your being stubborn" he groaned and pinched my side making me chuckle. I shook my head and looked up at him.

"I don't wanna cry in front of you I'll feel bad" I pouted and let him lean in and leave a kiss on my lips.

"Why should you feel bad I'm letting you cry babe" he chuckled and pulled back my hair that stuck to my skin.

I turned in his arms and hid my face in his chest letting his hold me like a fragile child. He pulled the covers up to my ear and let me silently cry.

Johnny walked in and hovered at the door wondering if he could enter or not seeing as the couple where cuddled up in the bed beside his.

Donghyuck sent a signal letting him enter and Johnny walks over to his bed slowly and put in his headphones.

"He can't hear you" Donghyuck reassured whispering softly in your ear while holding you closer.

"I'm better now anyways" I looked up and smiled while wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles down and leaves a chaste kiss on my lips then a small peck on my nose.

He wipes my tears and pushes back my hair. "I'm going to shower okay, rest up love" he laid a kiss on my cheek and left the bed grabbing his towel and heading to the bathroom.

I laid huddled in the covers taking in the scent of his cologne letting a few more tears go.

Maybe dating him was the wrong decision...