## . 011

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

              -The sunlight hit my eyes and I groaned covering my face with my hand. "To bright gosh" I say and face the other way snuggling into my pillow. "Uh Eunji?" I heard donghyuck say and I hummed. "The cameras" he whispered and I realised I was still on his chest.

I rolled off and hid my face in a pillow. "Rise and shine Eunji it's your last day being 19" I heard taeyong say and I groaned. I sat up and fixed my hair and wiped the dust from my eyes before looking at taeyong and smiling.

I got out of bed and stretched my legs before getting clothes from my suitcase and laying them on the bed and getting my wash bag and going to the bathroom. I showered and changed before applying makeup, drying and straightening my hair, brushing my teeth and spraying perfume.

I walked back to the room and walked in since the door was open and put away my things. I walked down the stairs and was greeted by mark, yuta and Taeil cooking breakfast.

"What's on the menu?" I ask. "Bacon and eggs" Yuta says and I nod giving them a thumbs up before joining the rest in the living room. I sit next to donghyuck and as they watch netflix. I take out my phone as I'm not interested in the tv and check my message from Jiyeon that she send to me as I was sleeping.

It was a picture of Jiyeon and my mom watching an episodes of "1 month with nct 127"
I reply back knowing I won't get a response until later. I switch off my phone and watch the tv.

"Breakfast!" Taeil yells and we scatter into the dinning room already picking at the food that on our plates. "Breakfast it 1000/10" I say and they smile thanking me. "What will we be doing today?" Doyoung asked and we all look around. "Shopping?" Taeyong asked and we all agreed.

We where all in the van when the manager handed me noise cancelling headphones, so I put them on. I looked to my lap and waited for a signal to look up.

I could hear faint voices but I couldn't make out what they said. A tap on the shoulder made me look up and take off the headphones. I looked around confused and suspicious but no one replied so I didn't question anything.

We where dropped off at time square and told we can just go off on our own and do some shopping. I went into H&M to look at some clothes and I noticed doyoung and Taeil following.

I looked though the hoodies and sweaters as it was coming to winter so I needed to stay warm.
I picked up a few hoodies and then moved on to look at dresses I seen a pretty black two piece lace dress.

I picked it up and looked at the price but I didn't want to spend $90 on a dress from H&M so I put it back. I looked around some more until I got bored and payed for the hoodies I bought.

I walked out the store with my bag of hoodies and walked down looking at all billboards. I went into M.A.C because I needed a new lipstick. I went to the lipstick part and looked for my favourite shade.