## . 009

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

              -I feel my name being called and my shoulder shaken. I open my heavy eyes and see donghyuck shaking my shoulder.

"Put your belt on we are landing in five minutes" he says with a smile and my eyes widen before buckling in my belt. I grip the arm rests and try to calm down breathing in and out getting ready for the plane to go down.

I feel donghyucks hand going on mine and I feel myself relax. The plane begins to go down and I don't feel as scared now.

The plane has landed and we get let off the plane first so we walked to the baggage claim and I started to hear the fans screaming and shouting for nct.

I got my suitcase and stood next to one of nct's bodyguards and waited along with Taeil. "Did you enjoy your sleep?" He asks laughing a bit. I nod and he ruffles my hair. "Hey!" I say and he laughs putting his hands in the air.

  The members had all got their luggage and I was next to taeyong as we walked out of baggage claim and was met with a crowd of fans. The bodyguards helped protect the members but at the same time let them get gifts.

As I was walking with taeyong he would always check up on me to see if I'm okay. The bodyguard that was next to me moved forward to help jungwoo get away from a sasaeng fan that held onto his hand rather tightly.

I felt a tug to my hair before I was pulled back and I tripped on my suitcase and fell back on my butt.

Taeyong and a bodyguard came over and quickly helped me up. The guard told off the girl for her wrong doing and she apologised. We got outside to the taxi van that was waiting for us. I got in still rubbing the patch of head that my hair was pulled from.

I sat next to the window and looked out it as the van started to drive and the members started to talk about how excited they where. We arrived at the air b&b and I got out the van collecting my luggage. I stood at the steps and waited for the door to be unlocked.

A girl with a camera came up to me after yuta and Mark talked to her. I showed a finger heart and smiled to the camera.

"Are you excited to be in New York?" The camerawoman asked. "Yes I'm extremely happy and great full to the members that invited me on this trip but I think I will be confused due to the language barrier as I can't speak any English what so ever" I laugh and I see her smile behind the camera.

"Have you ever been outside of Korea?" She asks again and I nod. "I have been twice to visit my father in Russia for summer vacations but that's it" she nods "can you speak Russian?" I shook my head and laughed. "Not at all my dad tried to teach me but it was to complicated so I'm thankful he can speak korean" I laugh and she smiles again.

She stops the recording and holds the camera by her waist. "Thank you" she says and I bow to her before she moves over to the next members who where mark, Johnny, doyoung and Jaehyun.