## . 002

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

              -I was getting ready for my first day with 127, I kept making sure my outfit and makeup was perfect. Once I was ready I looked down to my phone to check the time and it was now ten am so the doorbell will ring at any moment.

I rushed downstairs and said bye to my mom and sister before I walked to the door and put on my shoes. As I was tying my shoe lace, the doorbell rang so I quickly tied it and answered the door to see my bias Haechan and a cameraman behind him.

We exchanged bows.

"H-hello" I say laughing at my shyness. "Hello ready for your first day of fun?" I nod and he chuckles before taking my hand. I locked the front door before We walk down to the black van and I take my seat letting Haechan close the door behind me.

I smiled and bowed to the rest of the 127 members making them smile "hi" I said trying to contain my excitement . "Hello~" they all greeted as I got in the van. "Hello nice to meet you" they chuckle and I buckle in my seatbelt.

"Are you okay being filmed Eunji?" I nod and smile at Johnny "that's perfectly fine" I giggle. Johnny smiles and I try to hide my now blushing face. "Pose to the camera!" Do young shouts from the back of the van and I look to the GoPro before holding a peace sign to my eye and smile. 

Haechan gets in The van and it starts to drive, I felt the excitement bubbling inside me causing me to let out an inaudible squeal.

"Do you know where we are going Eunji?" Haechan asks and I shake my head no."I don't have a clue" I said making the boy chuckle.
"We are going to lotte world!" Haechan shouts making The boys and I to cheer.

"Have you been there?" Doyoung asks and I shake my head no again. "It's great fun" taeyong assures with a smile. The van fills up with the boys telling me how fun Lotte world is.

We made it to our destination and I stood next to yuta and jungwoo. "We will split in groups so haechan,Eunji,jungwoo,doyoung and jaehyun in one group and the rest with me" johnny says and we shuffle into our listed groups.

The staff hand Haechan, Johnny, jaehyun and yuta a camera before We all go to the entrance and buy our wrist bands to enter.

"Let's go on that" I say pointing at a tower with a circle of seats around it. Haechan gulps before nervously laughing and nodding his head. "Sure looks fun" he said nervously followed by a sheepish laugh.

"We don't have to if your scared" I said playing  my hands. he shook his head and grabbed my hand dragging me to the ride. We stood in line and I watched doyoung wiggle his legs while holding onto jaehyun's arm. "I'm not feeling so brave now we're at the line" doyoung said laughing nervously.

"My mom taught me that if you take deep breaths and close your eyes you will calm down" I assured and he nodded starting the calming sequence.   

We got into the ride and chose our seats. I could tell haechan was nervous by the way his face looked as he sat down.

The ride began. The train made its way to the highest point of the ride making me hold the metal bar tightly for my safety. The train went down in rocket speak making me and the boys scream. The train went on ramps and at some points would turn upside down.

We got off and as soon as my feet hit the ground I sighed in relief. I began laughing at doyoung's shocked face as he held tightly onto jungwoo. "I think I just went to hell and back" doyoung said making me laugh more now having to hold my stomach that is now in knots.

"Let's get some food to cheer him up" jungwoo said ruffling the olders hair. "Good idea I want a pretzel" jaehyun said rubbing his tummy.

We walked to the food stalls and took a seat outside the pretzel stand We sat down and enjoyed our food.

"How dare you make us go through that Eunji" haechan says putting on a playful hurt face.
"I think my soul left my body!" Doyoung says as he takes another bite of the pretzel and shaking his head as he had his hand on his heart. "Well I enjoyed it" We laughed and they nodded. "That's good" haechan said smiling brightly.

"It was a nice day Eunji and I can say for all of us that we are even more excited for tomorrow when you join us for practice" Taeyong says and I smile bowing.

"Thank you for letting me spend time with you today at lotte world it was amazing and I can't wait for tomorrow" I say and bow smiling showing off my teeth.

We say our goodbyes and I left the van and entered my house to be greeted my mom and sister sitting in the living room. My sister runs to me and hugs me before power blasting loads of questions about today.

"Today was amazing" I giggle and she takes me to the couch where my mom is sitting and I begin to tell them about my day. "So it was filmed!" My sister says and I nod. "I don't know when it will come out" I said making her  squeal.

"My sister is going to be famous!" She shouts and I laugh before my mom joins in teasing me.