▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"She'll be fine, right?"

"Not sure... but there's a chance she might die due to the blood loss."

"I hope not."

"Let's just hope."

Izana and Kakucho were peeking through the door to see if you had already awake but only to see you're still lying on the bed, unconscious.

Your head was bandaged by the worker of the orphanage as you now were not wearing the creepy boar's head mask.

The two males felt curious about your real face so they went in quietly to take a look at you. When they're already close enough, both males' eyes widened in shock, seeing an attractive little girl with an incredibly pretty and feminine face.

Her thick, black hair reaches just past her shoulders, fading into blue at the tips and forming an unruly and uneven fringe that falls just above her eyes, puffing out before curving and thinning towards her forehead.

The two were so in shock that they don't know what to say to each other as they were stunned by the beauty of the unconscious wild girl that just challenged them into a fight a few hours ago.

Izana couldn't believe he got tackled by this girl in the playground at that time. He tried to think that this unconscious one right now was a different person, but it got washed away when he saw the boar mask near you.

'Is she... the same person?'

Kakucho on the other hand, felt kinda bad about the earlier accident... How not, he just pushed an innocent-looking girl with a powerful force, and it's also because of him why you were in this condition right now.

The two of them were carried away by their own thoughts as they didn't notice the little movement your hands made. Your eyes then flutter open expecting to see the beautiful blue sky, but it was the otherwise.

Your eyes only see the dark color of the ceiling, making you panic and let out a loud shout, snapping both males' thoughts as they now were focusing on you and were surprised by the sudden shout you made.

You quickly jumped off the bed with a furious expression on and started to chase after them both who looked like they were about to run away from you too.