二十四

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"I heard you were gonna try to pick a fight with us." Stated Osanai, smirking cockingly at the two famous groups, Toman and Kamaboko.

At this, you immediately whipped your head towards the two girls and Genya. "We did?" you asked clueless and they just shrugged their shoulders as a form of response, causing you to let out a rather mocking laugh with both hands on your hips, huffing happily. "Even god knew I'd be unstoppable if I could remember anything."

'She never changes.' Draken and Mikey shook their heads at your randomness, Tanjiro smiled nervously scared for your life, and Zenitsu deadpan at how dumb you were 'It's not the right time, moron.' while Osanai just replied with "Haa? What the hell was that? Anyway..." The leader shrugged it off and snapped his fingers, right on cue, the rest of his gang members got in, cackling.

"So I thought we'd bring the fight to you."

All the boys arrogantly said.

"Heya!"

"Surprised?"

"They're all puny."

Zenitsu stared at them and started losing his mind in the most chilling way:

"Lmao... I'm dead." Whispered the french fries-haired male to himself in a despairing way but the burgundy-haired one got the wrong idea.

"It's okay, Zenitsu. Not everyone can be funny. All you have to do is just be yourself." Said the latter in a positive way with his signature dot eyes and a wide smile.

'This guy just won't get me...' The said male now had tears trailing down his eyes. "I don't know who the fuck I am."

"Shh. Do not swear."

"..."

Osanai continued once his gang was already in. "This is war, baby. We came all this way to see you, Mikey-chan of the Middle School Baby Alliance, and Y/n-chan the leader of Little pussy gang. I'm still pissed off at you guys messing with us that night." He said, referring to the night when he beat up Pah-chin's buddy and the girlfriend.