十九

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

*stare...*

You let out a long sigh while staring blankly at nothing as you were experiencing a situation of 'when you wanna take a sleep but the sleep doesn't wanna take you.' or so you thought but the real reason you couldn't close your eyes was that the voice repeated the same words about someone dying tonight which creep you out a bit.

So here you were standing in the Butterfly Mansion's yard, pondering to yourself what to do right now, should you go to your pig assault mode or attempt an arson? You stayed like that until the sounds of scooters could be heard coming from the other side of the gate as you rushed outside, only to be met with the sleepy Zenitsu and worried Tanjiro.

You should be confused at the moment but instead, you are too invested in the looking like magical animals that they were riding. 'What is that majestic beast?' You thought, staring off at the scooters.

"Y/n-chan," Tanjiro called out, grabbing your attention as you looked up at him as you currently didn't wear your mask at night.

"Huh?"

Zenitsu just let out a yawn with an eye bag under his eyes. The male clearly was tired. "Tanjiro said he got a bad hunch about what Baji-kun and Kazutora-kun said at that time and he's here to make sure of it." The male explained on his behalf before starting to sway around and a snore was heard, showing that he fell asleep while standing.

"That's right."

You then blinked your eyes a few times before telling them about the voice you heard a few minutes ago. "I also experienced something weird. A voice telling me that someone would die tonight and it told me the location too."

At your information, Tanjiro felt something connected into pieces now, starting from the smell he got from the two males, the heavy feeling he was having later then the weird voice that was haunting you. But before he could reply to you someone beat him to it.

Zenitsu sternly said. "Let's go make sure of it." and gas came out of his mouth, making an odd sound while the other two were weirded out by his sudden statement.

"Are you okay, Zenitsu?" Tanjiro gave him a concerned look while you quirked one eyebrow.

"Who the hell are you?"

Without wasting any time, the three members of the Kamaboko Squad headed to the certain motorcycle shop with you running along the way while the two males were riding their scooters. Tanjiro already offered to give his own to you to ride it but you refused as you wanted to challenge the beasts into a 'who is faster.' competition.

"HURRY UP!! FOLLOW ME, MINIONS!! THIS WAY!!" You informed them, leading the way before turning to the right and continued rushing through the street.

"Shhh... Y/n-chan please lower your voice!" Tanjiro whisper-yelled at you but you couldn't hear him so you shouted back at him.