二十二

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Ugh... I thought you said you wanted to accompany me to the convenience store, Kakashi..." You grumbled in annoyance as you now were riding his bike with the rest of his gang members on their own bikes.

The lilac-haired male, Mitsuya Takashi gave you an apologetic face through the bike's mirror before replying with "Sorry about this, Y/n-chan. Mikey suddenly called me for a Toman meeting. So I don't have a choice to go too."

You made a disbelief combined with a pissed look, sighing. "You choose that stupid chibi over me now, huh? What an act of sluttery is this? Are you sure you guys are not gay? I mean you are! Especially when you're with Hakari." You threw him a bunch of insults that went straight to his ego as a masculine man.

'Don't involve me in this matter...' Thought Hakkai with his stoic face. He wanted to say that to you so badly but couldn't because he was having trouble handling a conversation with you, still it was impressive enough for him to hold a little convey while stuttering miserably.

Back to Mitsuya who felt like a bunch of arrows just hit him one by one with each of the words you said. "Come on, Hakkai is like a little brother to me."

"Heh."

"Y/n-chan." He called out to you again.

"Wut?"

"Are you mad?"

"No"

"Then why are you holding me as if you wanna choke me?" The lilac-haired male pointed out the way you wrapped your hands around his neck.

"Because it's a hobby."

Another voice then butted in and a bike drove beside the two, making you scowl at the familiar sight of a short blond male with his litter sister at the back. "Don't need to be bitter with Mitsuya, Y/n. I was the one at fault, calling him all of a sudden."

"Good evening, Y/n-chan." Greeted Emma softly, smiling at you but you were just too focused on the annoying chibi which made you unintentionally ignore her, causing the girl to puff her cheeks before plucking off one of her older brother's hair strands.

"Ouch! What with you, Emma?" He whisper-yelled her, passing a glance at his back.

Of course, you just had a harsh way of replying to him when you said. "I'm not sorry for being bitter and sarcastic because it's my default setting."

'Default setting? How does she even know about that?' The lilac-haired male dropped a sweat at you while Mikey just chuckled at you.