二十三

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"My bodyguard? No way." Rejected Draken simply at the request of Takemichi wanting to become his bodyguard even though the tall male was far stronger than him and thought that it was a brilliant idea to guard after him.

"Thank you!" The pissed-haired male bowed, not hearing the answer clearly, and tried to process the words again before realizing it. "Wait, what?"

"Why would I need something as annoying as a bodyguard? What use would you be, anyway?" The latter just shoved a fact down his throat and casually walked away right after like nothing had happened, leaving the stunned male behind.

"You don't have to say it like that..." Takemichi muttered weakly, holding his hand out as a gesture to reach the other guy but to no avail when he already left. 'Guess I don't have any other choice.'

"So that's what happened." Said the pissed-haired male, nodding his head with crossed arms as he was storytelling the Kamaboko Squad which he met by chance or more like following them a while ago when he was in his was to follow Draken but failed miserably when

you could sense his gaze on you, Tanjiro could smell him nearby, causing him to sniff himself whether he felt bad or not and Zenitsu could hear his steps going after them. Kanao and Makomo saw his figure as the male chose the worst place to hide. Genya on the other hand, was the last one to notice him, catching the sound of someone stepping on a random branch.

'What with this guy?' The french fries-haired male thought as he saw the glimpse of Takemichi's hair beside the trash bin. He deadpans at that while Tanjiro dropped a sweat, knowing they were being followed from the start.

In the end, you were the one who jumped on him and almost beat the poor guy if it was not Tanjiro who stopped you.

So currently, they were inside a restaurant across from where Mikey and Draken went. The Kamaboko Squad already planned to go to this place today and guess this time luck was on Takemichi's side, choosing to follow after them instead of the two Toman and watch over the duo to find the main source of their fight.

The pissed hair let out a devastated sigh. "I can't believe I already failed my mission. But I'm not going to give up so easily! I will go to my plan B which is to follow Draken-kun!"

*Silent*

*Munch* *Munch*

*Slurp*

You couldn't care less about that shit and eat the meal that you guys ordered, Tanjiro drank his tea with his signature dot eyes, Zenitsu also drank his soft drink, Genya looked out of the window with his chin on his palm and only two people heard his entire story without obvious judging, Kanao and Makomo.