▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Just a random moment meeting Baji before we meet Tanjiro. Probably Sanzu + Senju as well? Not sure :P

"Ew. It's you again. Fuck off you." You said in clear disgust as your eyes fixed at the only one figure in front of you.

The boar masked girl grimaced at the sight of the irritated blond-haired boy who was staring at you in pure hatred on his dead black eyes.

"I'm the one who should say that. This is my house." Manjiro or also been called Mikey by others, said venomously through his gritted teeth, sending a death glare at you as a warning.

"Can you two just make up already?" The older siblings of Sano, Shinichiro, said before letting out a sigh at the two.

Meanwhile, the other three who were sitting on the floor, just watched them like a freakin' show on tv with a different reaction on each of their faces. One held a confused expression, another one held mixed emotions of happiness and also confusion while the last one with blond to orange-haired held a tired and irritated one.

The french fries-haired boy looked at both you and Mikey with an 'Are-you-kidding-me.' look. 'These two are beyond help. Both of them are crazy.' He thought in disbelief, pausing a bit, then he looked around the Dojo with a puzzled look. Then he continued his thought. 'How did I even get here? Oh, yes, that's right. I'm here because of that moron. You damn boar...!'

-A few minutes earlier-

"Finally! MY FREEDOM!" A voice of a young boy cried out while running away from a specific place with a scared mixed happy face on.

'I wanna get outta that hellish training! I can't stand it anymore! I don't want to die young-' He thought but got disturbed when he heard the sound of bushes rustling beside him, making him halt his movement, watching the direction in fear as he was thinking it might be a monster or some wild beast inside those bushes.

Soon after that, a girl with the boar mask made an appearance by jumping out of the bushes with the headbutting style as she was imagining headbutting something while letting out her iconic laugh and phrase.

"BWAHAHAHAHA! PIG ASSAULT!"

Zenitsu let out a screech because of the shock at your sudden appearance, grabbing your attention as you whipped your head toward him who was on the ground looking at you with a horrified look.

'Oh no! It's more worst than a monster!' He thought as he immediately got up and was about to run away as far as he can from you but to no avail when you already beat him to it.

You grabbed the back of his shirt collar to prevent him from running away. "Oi, Monitsu!"

"AAAAH! LET ME GO, Y/N! I JUST SUCCEED IN RUNNING AWAY FROM GRAMP'S HELLISH TRAINING! JUST LET ME ENJOY MY FREEDOM BEFORE GRAMP DRAG ME BACK TO THAT PLACE-"