二十六

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

August 3rd, 2005

"Oi, hurry up, will you?! And why the fuck do I need to wear these shitty clothes?" You asked with a tone full of displeasing as a scowl was visible on your forehead, showing how much you hate this kind of attire. You were forced to wear a simple blue floral kimono by all of your family members, saying it would be more proper for you to wear it to the festival.

(A/n: the one in the Entertainment District Arc)

Shinobu who by chance heard your cursing echo through the same hall was fast enough to reply to you with a firm tone. "Mind your language, Y/n or I will spank your butt."

Aoi nodded her head a few times, huffing and crossing her arms because she was the one to come up with that kind of punishment if you ever misbehaved which came in handy until now. Kanao on the other hand, was helping the three butterfly girls Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho with their own kimono, fixing them.

Hearing her deathly warning, a memory automatically flashed through your mind of the time when the young you got spanked by her because you crashed one of the windows in the patient room and by chance, Haruchiyo was the patient there. It gives you PTSD permanently in your life and would avoid any problems as best as you could which you didn't get involved much in a fight.

You froze, letting out a horror gasp, and hurriedly headed out of the building with a bead of sweat formed on your temple.

'Nope, nu-uh. I'm not gonna deal with that torture again.' You thought and the last thing you heard before getting out of the building was Kanae talking to the younger Kocho.

"Ara, ara. Don't be too strict with your younger siblings, okay? I just love that smile of yours, Shinobu." Said the older one with a closed-eyed smile, clasping her hands and placing them on her cheek, making the other female irked by how she could just set aside this kind of thing especially when you always got involved in some kind of gang fighting, Shinobu was worried sick about you to be honest.

"Nee-san!"

Kanae shrugged her off and then told you something. "Anyway, we're almost done here, Y/n-chan and Takashi with his siblings are on their way too."

Once you got out, you found a box right on the front door, and without thinking twice you picked it up, noticing a paper or more specifically a picture on top of it. You looked at it and saw what seemed like a spring season picture, causing you to quirk one eyebrow in confusion and proceed to open the box, only to see a cheesecake.

(A/n: just search spring in Japanese and you will find who it was)

You stared at the cake for like a solid five seconds before gobbling it with one bite and nonchalantly throwing away the empty box along with the spring picture at the ground. As soon as you did that, your attention suddenly changed to something else when you heard a motorcycle stop right in front of the Butterfly Mansion's entrance, making you turn your head and narrow your eyes at that familiar male.