十三

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Ugh..." You groaned with a death-looking face presented as your soul had already left your body because of the two nosy little kiddos who were asking both you and Zenitsu annoying questions nonstop.

The two little kids who were standing in front of you two as they had their eyes fixed on you and the french fries dude are Tanjiro's younger siblings, named Takeo 6 years old, and Shigeru 4 years old.

You and Zenitsu currently were waiting for Tanjiro inside a bakery shop as he had some things that need to be done at his family bakery shop.

And at the same time, these two kids coincidentally just got back and they were met with two unexpected guests that unconsciously piqued their curiosity as they approached both of you with sparkling eyes.

Zenitsu didn't mind their companies at all but it's a different story when it comes to you as you wanted nothing but to get home immediately and eat some tempura, your favorite foods that Kanae promised to make for you.

"Nee, nee. Why do you have a boar head?" Takeo asked, tugging your shirt to snap you out of your deep thought as your attention now was fully on him.

You lowered your head to look at him and then you just noticed something...

This "Takeo" kid really had a significantly similar appearance to Tanjiro, except he had a beauty mark beneath his right eye and lacked the scar on the top of his forehead. Of course, the similarities appearance on both of them made you annoyed a lot when you could see Tanjiro's face on him.

You thought that there were two Tanjiro in this world when you looked down at the curious little kid.

But you just stayed silent like that for a good one minute as you don't bother to answer him and were still staring at the kid.

Zenitsu was weirded out by your quietness as he was eyeing from the corner of his eyes. And suddenly, an event when you got headbutted by the redhead boy came into your mind, much to your displeasure as you were irked by that memory.

"My funeral, it's time to shine." You muttered out all of a sudden, only causing the blond boy beside you to whip his head to you with a 'wtf' expression painted on his face.

"Why do you say that?"

"I don't know."

"Huh?"

"Mr. or Mrs. Boar head." Another kid, Shigeru said, cutting off their short conversation, also making both you and Zenitsu turn to him in unison.

"What's that?" He pointed at your head, to your boar head mask.

"Hehe... The Mountain God Mask that only Y/n-sama can wear it!" You boasted about your boar mask, crossing your arms and puffing out steam.