二十一

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The first day of school went well for Zenitsu, only a little bit late though because of a certain motherfucker but thankfully they managed to pass the gate right before the old man guard closed it and you got a severe scolding by both gentle Kanae-sensei and the fierce Shinobu-senpai. They're your older sisters after all.

So the next day, the trio was sitting on the grass hill while looking up at the sky, chilling together in the evening after school ended.

Kanao, Makomo, Aoi, and Nezuko unexpectedly became friends through the connection between you and Tanjiro even though Aoi and Nezuko were one year younger than the two. So, they went home together first which you and Tanjiro were quite alright with but Zenitsu was whining about the younger Kamado leaving us here and immediately got shut up by you screaming at him.

Anyway back with the Kamaboko trio...

Tanjiro who was sitting on the right side of you nervously looked at nonstop-drinking Zenitsu who sat on the left side of you as he literally just chugged down 5 water bottles in total. The burgundy-haired male then decided to ask the latter. "Are you okay, Zenitsu?"

The said male stopped for a moment and looked at him with a grief expression on. "Gonna stay dehydrated while suffering." He replied before a river of tears trailed down his eyes.

"Ah! Zenitsu?! Are you really okay?!"

"OF COURSE I AM NOT!! MY LIFE IS NEVER OKAY!! I ALMOST FUCKING DIE YESTERDAY FACING BUNCH OF CULT GROUP (students)!! AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT OTHER THAN BE A SLAVE, DEPRESSED, AND TRAUMATIZED–!!"

"Calm down, Zenitsu!"

You got ticked off at his high-pitched nasal whine yelling and immediately shut him off by shouting back. "SHUT UP!! STOP SCREAMING!!"

The blond-haired male stopped his ranting and made a disbelieving face at you. "So you dumbass the only one who can scream all the time, huh?" He asked, pissed.

You then let out a cocky smirk, pointing at yourself with your thumb. "That's because I'm Hashibira Y/n-sama, the Queen of Mountain."

Tanjiro could only drop a sweat at you. "Y/n-chan..." while Zenitsu deadpan at you. "How stupid can you be?"

An irk mark appeared on your head as your hands made their way to his hair, pulling and clutching his french fries hair. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?! IMMA PLUCK ALL OF YOUR HAIR UNTIL YOU GO BALD AND TURN YOU INTO AN UGLY BITCH!!"

"Aaah! Stop Y/n-chan." Tanjiro grabbed your hands, trying to stop you from murdering the poor male's mentality.

"GYAAAAHH!! STOP IT!! GET SOME HELP!! YOU CAN'T JUST PULL SOMEONE'S HAIR ESPECIALLY A HELPLESS AND WEAK GUY LIKE ME!!"