十一

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Y/n-chan, I don't think you should say that to him, you know." Your burgundy-haired friend, Kamado Tanjiro said as both he and you were walking side by side, towards your home direction.

Why? Well...

This boy beside you here insisted on walking you home because he felt kinda bad- no he felt horrible, very horrible, about the headbutt he gave you earlier and it doesn't help when he soon found out you're a girl. His mom told him many times not to hurt a girl and that's why he felt real bad about it.

You've already shouted at him not to follow you but he was just too strong-willed and stubborn, not as stubborn as you, though. Tanjiro is just a low level of stubbornness while you are as stubborn as a mule, the high level one, to be exact.

So, here they are right now, heading to your house with the annoying, friendly, and gentle burgundy head boy walking beside you with his ever-presented happy and warm smile formed on his mouth that annoyed the hell out of you sometimes.

"Haa? Who is him you're talking about?" You said, raising one eyebrow as a scowl was visible on your brow, showing that you were confused by his sudden statement.

"Mikey. You should say sorry when you meet him again, Y/n-chan. And don't use violence against others, okay?"

"So what?! I don't care! But what's wrong with the dude you mentioned earlier? He got nothing to do with me at all! And I didn't even do anything to him!"

You yelled out angrily before something popped into your mind, causing your face to turn into a suspicious one as you turned your head to look at him and blurted out "Do you want me to stab him or something, Santaro?" You asked, sounding rather happy about it.

Tanjiro gasped as disbelief and horrification were all written on his face. "Please don't do that, Y/n-chan!" The boy paused a bit as he put both his hands on your shoulder and gave you an intimidating look. "Understand? Don't! Do! It!"

You couldn't lie but his face gave you a chill. "Uhm... Yes."

The burgundy boy pulled his hand away while sighing. "Y/n-chan... you forgot, didn't you?"

-Flashback-

"Stop with the animal sounds, you two. You guys will only disturb other people." Tanjiro scolded them lightly, making the two bickering kids which were you and Mikey stopped with what they were doing and turn to him.

Baji joined in. "He's right. You two acting like brats."

You grimaced at them in displeasure. "You got a problem here?"

"Y/n-chan, please don't fight or your forehead will get even worse!" Senju exclaimed, trying to stop the fight between both her friends happened.

"...since when I said I want to fight this chibi?" You asked with a confused face, pointing at the short blond boy.