love that feel right💗 #Riansh

VR mansion was beautifully decorated ....there is lots of hustle pastel....some are enjoying food and some are burning in jealousy as the most famous personality of India the great VR is going to marry his love Ragini......

There is not only one marriage going to happen .there is one more marriage is going to happen "Ridhbeer's marriage" both brothers are going to marry with their lady love.... Brides are behind their veils and grooms are behind their "sehara".

Priest started chanting mantras...and soon their marriage is completed.Priest "vivaha sampanna hua...aaj se aap log janmo jamno k liye ek bandhan me badh gaye"...

When grooms and brides showed their faces.....then a bomb dropped there....their partner were interchanged...kabeer , Ragini and Ridhima were shocked but our great Vansh Raisinghania was smirking at his work.

Ridhima: kabeer how ?you changed your dress....and why are you wearing your brother's sherwani....

Ragini: yes vansh!!!

Vansh comes with savage " arre I was not liking my pair so I exchanged as it was so weirdly designed......I didn't force Kabeer, just asked him that he can exchange and he got ready about it...and Kabeer why didn't you tell them about it"

Kabeer: vansh I didn't know that they will pair according to dress.

Vansh: now what we can do....

Ragini: what do you mean by what we can do....vansh I love you and Kabeer loves Ridhima not me.

Kabeer: yes!!!

Vansh: don't make buzz here people are watching us and they will make fun of us....and it will affect my pride and business too...

Kabeer: but....

Vansh: I am going to my room...and hey you if you want to come in my room then come with me otherwise you are not allowed in my house.

Ridhima with teary eyes and with low voice "kabeer"

Vansh: Ragini you must be tired and you should also take rest....kabeer take her to your room.

Vansh: you come with me.

Ragini: vansh how can you be so cool about it...we married another person....and you are talking about rest.

Vansh: yeah!! I agree I love you but now she is my wife and I have some responsibilities toward her...
Saying this he went to Ridhima and wrapped his arm around her waist...feeling his cold touch Ridhima's breath got hitched and she looked at vansh with painful eyes.

Ragini went to them and pulled Ridhima out of his clutch and said stay away from him....he is my love and fit this thing in your mind...

Ridhima: di....

Ragini shouted" don't call me di....because of you my life is spoiled.... I told you not put veil but you were hell-bent on doing all the drama....I am thinking you must knew about it...that is why you showed drama of doing things according to ritual..."

Ridhima: no di.....I didn't know anything about it...

Kabeer came in front of her and slapped " how can you Ridhima.....how can you betray us...I have sent you my picture in which I was wearing this dress then also you didn't stop the wedding...."

Ridhima started crying " no ....Kabeer you are misunderstanding me....(sobbing) I didn't betray you Kabeer...when I asked you why are you wearing this dress then you said that your brother had asked you to try his dress...you didn't ..."

Ragin shouted "stop lying you bloody traitor.....you spoiled three lifes......I know you were behind my things since you entered my life....you snatched all the happiness from my life....