marriage: A turning point! part 2

Ridhima was getting ready in front of the mirror when vansh came out of the bathroom just in the towel...

Ridhima saw his reflection in the mirror.....and kept looking at him...she disn't realised when he came near her ....

Vansh: are you done with checking me out.....I told you....I can't trust you....see khule aam taad rhi hai madam....

Ridhima was embarrassed and looked another side to avoid the awkward situation.....

Vansh ruffled his hair and droplets of water sprinkled on her face.....she closed her eyes...he smiled. After some time she opened her and saw him smiling. She said making face "stop showing me 32....why did you spoil my make up"

Vansh: because of don't need it.

Ridhima: shut up...

Vansh held the hem of his towel...Ridhima looked at him and said "you can't do here"

Vansh: mai to yahi kruga....

Ridhima's eyes widened and she said " wa...whaa...wha....what...yahi Karuga..."

Vansh: mera room hai...

Ridhima: if you forgot so let me inform you...now you are married and this room is also mine....

Vansh: haa to...when I denied for it....kapade to mai yahi change karuga....

Saying this he turned to go wardrobe but again turned to Ridhima and saw her standing holding her waist...and slapping her head...he smirked and thought to tease her more

Vansh (with surprise): one minute what you thought....mai kya karuga...(making faces) really ridhima...you thought...chhhiiiiiii....

Ridhima was standing with down head...He went to her and pulled her by grabbing her waist. She collided with his chest due to a sudden moment...pulling her more into him...he again asked " tell me Ridhima tumne kya Socha....."

She was still looking down and biting her lips due to nervousness.... He traced his finger on her cheek and going to her ear he huskily
" tell me, sweetheart....did you thought I am not wearing anything....hmmm..." his voice send chills to her spine and she was going weak on her knees due to their closeness....his bare chest adding fuel to the situation and her throat was getting dry.

She placed her hand on his shoulder for support and collecting her all strength she spoke " vansh please....."

Vansh: what??

She closed her eyes and then she looked into his eyes, out her voice with determination " don't forget why you married " Listening to this he loosened his grip on her waist and made distance...

Vansh: sorry, if I hurt you...I was... I just...leave it...sorry. I will not repeat this and be comfortable in this room.....you are right now this room is yours too.

Giving her a tight smile, taking his clothes again he went to the bathroom...

Ridjima looked at the retreating figure and thought "did she said something wrong....then her mind answered "No"......
____________________________________________
He never spared any chance to irritate her and tease her with double meaning talk....being trusted and irritated by his acts and talks...she use to shout at him and even beat him...it become routine for him to get beaten by her daily but he never stops his pranks on her.....seems like she is also habitual of all this because many times she also use to smile but never showed vansh...that she is liking all that...

On the other hand, she is also bonding good with dadi.....they use to talk a lot when he left for office.

Now they are sitting and having breakfast.