hidden fact 🤫

In this story Kabeer and vansh are real brother. Vansh is short temper and he over react on things even when there is no need for reaction means anger. Every one call him mad, sanki , garam khopari what not...even due his ill behaviour his family stop talking to him whereas kabeer is their loveable child.

Ridhima is kabeer's childhood. She lived in hostel and till now she is out from her home. Whenever she use to come home, she use to go meet kabeer.

Today also she came to kabeer's home as there is a function.They are sitting and talking about random things.

Kabeer: Ridhima how many more days you are to stay here.

Ridhima: bhagana chahate ho?

Kabeer (rolling his eyes): I am asking so that we can plan something interesting.

Ridhima: sorry I have other plans.

Kabeer: Nooooo....you will stay with me till the time you are here...no excuse...milate hi kitna hai hum.

Ridhima: try to understand....

Kabeer: what are they...

Ridhima: bs hai...girls thing.

Kabeer: kuch bhi.....you know you are changed...

Ridhima: hogaya tmhra....I tell me where is my dress that I had asked you to pick front the shop...as the function is going to start so I have to get ready.

Kabeer: what you saw in that dress...even you don't like red colour...then why?

Ridhima: mai nhi li hai...your brother gifted me...

Kabeer (with surprise): you mean bhai?

Ridhima: hmm....vansh ne.

Kabeer: kaise rh leti tum ush insaan k sath......tell me is he forcing you to do all this...no need to afraid of him...I am with you. You can tell me Ridhima...

Saying this he holded her hand. Ridhima looked at him for sometime then taking her hand back...she replied

Ridhima: why do you think so...i am doing all this under pressure.

Kabeer: Ridhima, there is nothing hidden from you...you also know about his animalistic behaviour with surrounding people.....

Ridhima: you all made him like this but the fact is that he is not like that what you all think....

Kabeer: Ridhima don't be mad...I am warning you if you will stay with him then he will hurt you....bhool hayi kaise ushane chhoti si baat pr tumhe thappad mara tha...or wo jb tumhe ushane swimming pool me fek diya......tm mrne waali thi....tmhe kuch hojata to.....he is dangerous for life...stay away from him....

Ridhima( angerly): shut kabeer...why are you twisting things so badly....he didn't throw me in the pool...he just pushed me so that I can move out from there but I slipped into pool....and even he wasn't aware that I don't swimming...he was the only who saved me.....not like others who were just watching drama by standing there....

Kabeer: what do you mean by that..."standing and watching drama"...i was numb to react...

Ridhima: whom you were calling mad...he used his brain and saved me....