y🅾️u L☯Ve ⓂE nah ⁉️ part 8

In day time D sauza helped ridhu to leave the house. Both Ridhima and vanya were now sitting in a auto. Driver looked at them from the mirror and understood their scared faces "from where are you both?" Ridhima looked down to see vanu's face as she was asking for her consultation. Vanya slowly whispered in Ridhima's ear "papa said no talk to strangers" Ridhima nodded in yes just like disciplined student and didn't say anything. When the driver again asked so she said "Why are you asking this uncle? You just leave us at the police station." Driver tried to explain "beta! is there any problem you look stressed? And why are you going police station."

This time ridhima whispered in vanu's ear "should we tell him that we are escaping from my brother's house " vanu with a serious look, thought for sometime while ridhu was looking at her face for her answer"No Amma, he is a bad uncle. No trust." She warned her mother in a childish yet serious tone. Ridhima attentively looked at vanu's face " sachhii". ridhu enquired on which nodded her head in positive. Ridhima looked at the driver to see his expression s. Driver was continuously looking at them from the mirror which was making them more scared. To divert her mind Ridhima started looking outside the auto "beta if you tell me what is the problem then may be i can help you." Ridhima made a face like she knows his bad intentions and arrogently said "uncle you can't fool us...we are genius. You just drop us at the police station." Driver was feeling awkward now.

Soon driver dropped them near the police station. Ridhima carefully read the board then she held vanu's hand tightly. She was little bit afraid but decided to go inside. When they were going inside they were stopped by a police man "how are you and what are you doing here" Ridhima panic for a while but soon calmed herself to give reply "I am Ridhima Vansh Raisinghania. I want to my husband."
Police man joined his eyebrows in contusion " then what are you doing here. Go to your home." To which Ridhima said "since todays he is not picking my call and even he didn't came to meet us."

Police man: you want file missing case and want us to find your husband.

Ridhima: yes...i also want you to drop us to our home.

Police man: can't you go home?

Ridhima innocently nodded negatively "actually we don't know the way of our house." Police man looked at her wierdly " tell me the address." When she told the address, he supringly asked " what??you are not from this place and how can we file the case of other area. Don't waste our time madam." Saying this he moved to go but Ridhima stopped him by holding his hand "but trouble never come according to the area. My husband is missing since two days and you are not helping us."

"Madam we also have some sets of rules and regulations." He gave this excuse. Now ridhima is blank but after thinking alot she said" can you take us to the place where our area's police station is." He just want to leave from there as he was thinking that both are mad and wasting his time for no reason "madam we will inform about you there but you have to go to there by yourself as we have many other works so please corporate with us." Ridhima helplessly said "but we can't go there alone...please help us nah...we will give good wishes to you and your family." Now both mother and daughter looking at his face with shining eyes and hopefully." We are doing as much as we can but you also have to corporate with us then only we can help you...now you go to your place and let me do my work." Saying this he quickly went inside. Ridhima and vanu also ran behind him as they were helpless.

Another police man stopped them " arre..arreee aap log kaha guse aa rhe hai...yeh police station and koi park nhi.." (arre..arreee where are you going...this is police station not any park...) Police man who met them out side said " arree..yaar pagal hai koi...ishaka gharwala khoya Delhi me or report yeh yaha karane aayi hai...faltu ka time barbaad kar rhi aur kuch nhi..." ( Hey bro ! they are mad...her husband is missing that too from Delhi but they came to file the case here..just wasting our time that's it.)