known but still unknown 💔 #riansh

This OS starts from when Vihaan to VR mention and stopped Ridhbir's marriage

Ridhima and Vihaan in their Room." Dollar biwi how can someone such a devil with breath taking beauty."

Ridhima glared at him so he said " I know I'm handsome but you can't stare at me like this....don't forget you are married"

Ridhima: vaise someone told me that "Tadana free of cost hai"

Vihaan: if you going to stare like this then don't blame me if I take you beneath me and give you sweet torture to your body and you will scream my name in pain and pleasure....

Ridhima: shut up....your mind is like a gutter.

Vihaan: and you love my gutter mind.

Ridhima: In your dreams....

Vihaaa: then why do you use to give shy smile to my flirt.

Ridhima: you should check your eyesight.

Vihaan: have I ever complimented wrong about eternal beauty.....no nah...I have a clear vision.

Ridhima: you are impossible....

At night

Rihaan were retired to bed and vihaan was lovingly looking at Ridhima who was scolling the screen of her phone. Then he asked...

Vihaan: dollar biwi, can I take you in my arms.

Ridhima: No

Vihaan: dollar biwi tell me one thing that have you got intimate with vansh...

Ridhima: why would I tell my personal life to you.

Vihaan: because I want to know...

Ridhima: there is No need..

Vihaan: why you are like Daal chawal!!

Rdhima: what??? Daal chawal...wo hum logo ne kl khaya tha....don't tell me you wanna eat now...I am not going to cook for you as I am very tired.

Vihaan: you are unromantic girl......I don't know how vansh was managing with you...

Ridhima: he doesn't know R of Romance...

Vihaan in mind: seems like you were very romantic to me...you even didn't kiss me and even you didn't allow me to sleep on the bed and talking about my romance.

Ridhima: where are you lost?

Vihaan: dadi told me he was very romantic and he even accompanied you in your karwachauth fast.

Ridhima: we can't become romantic by doing fast...one I can guaranty that person will become saint soon.

Vihaan in mind" I did so many romantic things for this girl even I danced with her and look at her she is making fun of me."

Vinhaan to her " you are also not romantic...you are like typical wives boring and nagging."

Ridhima: who are you to judge me.

Vihaan: I am your husband damn it.

Ridhima: On papers!!

Vihaan: you are incredible.

Ridhima: I am??

Vihaan with frustration " how can be you are so irritating dollar biwi"

Ridhima: just like you...

Vihaan: According to you are more romantic than Vansh.

Ridhima: koi sak....

Vihaan: Bahut jada