y🅾️u L☯Ve ⓂE nah ⁉️ part 7

Before reading this chapter please read "chapter 1" otherwise you wouldn't understand the ending of this chapter.

If you forget the storyline then give a glance to the last chapter of this story....

I know I made you wait for long but it wasn't in my hand... SORRY 😔

It was 1 am, but Vansh was still awake because someone came from the past and he is afraid what if Neil told ridhu about thier equation and making her run after him. Will she be able to understand his situation or going to misunderstand the situation and going to angry with him? There is no doubt she loves him but her impulsive and stubborn nature always makes the situation difficult for him just like karwachauth.

He looked at vanya and ridhima who are sleeping peacefully beside him. He caressed Vanya's face with utmost love and then pecked her forehead. A smile crept on his face when he remembered lovely moments and her antics. Her mature behavior and love for her Amma always make him proud... for an instance he feels free when she is with her mother. She is small but her care and love is unconditional for her mother, just like a grown-up child. Now the situation is different as Ridhima also consider vanya her baby and love her like typical mother but mental condition sometime do not help like they have different opinion about breakfast, Tv, games, clothes, outing places but all the time vanya accept whatever her Amma ask. Vanya always put forward her mother'a choice when she find mother want something else and she back off willingly. She always enjoys those things wholeheartedly which ridhima decided but vansh doesn't want to overshadow his daughter's wishes upon his wife so he use to do things separately for them. Vanya always team up ridhima to irritate her father or while prank on him or making him ready to do something. He loves when she feed him with her small- small hands and talk non stop with him in her jumbled language. Whenever ridhima is busy with kavya or watching tv then Vanya go to him to show her grife. Top of them she never blame ridhu for that instead she start cursing tv and kavya for snatching her mother. Once she asked to remove the tv so that ridhima play with her instead of watching drama. He chuckled and said " bachha...if I will remove Tv then your Amma will remove me from the home...she will not going to allow me step in till I bring the tv again. I don't know what she find good in those dramas. If it is any news or discovery show then I would have appreciated her but she like typical family drama...." slowly wispering " then torching me to do same and don't allow to romance me and busy becoming multitasking main lead....I wish could remove tv from the home...alaasss I can't bachha." vanya pouted sadly " Amma no lob vanu." he kissed vanu them telling her lovingly " no bachha. She loves you a lot...after watching tv she always play with you and making tasty food for you or making ready then at night she make you sleep while reading story for you....she is loves you baby but see poor me who hardly spend alone time with her except little time during night."

Vansh and vanya are comforting partners, when they both will sit in absence of ridhima they discussing their so-called miseries of life " that ridhu dont give time to them". Although most of the time vanu don't understand what her papa is telling so she always give a confusing or blank look to him. He just chuckle at her cute face and ask her leave the topic.
When she is awake then roaming all the time like a drone, her hands move more than her legs..

Getting up from the bed He moved to window and started think about life. He want someone with whom he can share his worries and problem as he can't tell anything to ridhima because doctors already warned him not to give any kind of stress to her otherwise her life will be in danger. He want to pour out everything in front of her like earlier but the situation is not allowing him to do that ...making him frustrated and angry. He is feeling suffocated now. He want assurance that everything will be fine and he want her assurance that she will with him.