will you still love me? part 3

I am very much happy as my darlo friend sweet got reply from her jaan...sorry our jaan #Rrajaan....keep smiling bro....

Yrr mai recheck nehi kr rhi....to koi spelling mistake wagera ho to smjh jaana or meri bhawanao ko smjhane ki kosis instead of words....

Ridhima's mother was died after her birth and this things created small hurt in her father. Somewhere he use to feel that he lost his wife due to Ridhima. He was always busy in business and never gave time to her....when she need love of both parent at that time she was devoid of father's love too. He kept nani for her and when she started going school she met ishani, gayu and kabeer. They gave importance to her that she never received from anyone. As she grown , everyone started praising her beauty and she liked all this and all the attention that people use to give her. All these things made her believe that beauty is everything and all want this only.....she is beautiful that is why all are behind her and giving love to her but she didn't aware about true meaning of love.....she got all attention and people support for her beauty and status so for her these both things are most important. All this when kabeer confessed that he love her so she accepted as somewhere she too attracted toward him and loved things that he use to do for her like praising her beauty and roaming all the time around her like puppy and many more......but she didn't know when this attraction turned into true love from her side "ushe pata nhi pyaar kis chiriya ka naam hai kyu ki kabhi sachha pyar krne wala ushe mila hi nhi....if she didn't recognise vansh's love for her....at some point of angle she was not wrong but still she was not right too.... When she told that she want to marry kabeer then her father made her marry to vansh.....she denied but he manipulated her as for the first time her father asked something from her and considered her as his daughter and showed right on him. Even he gave swear of her mother then how can she deny. She didn't want to marry vansh as she loved kabeer truly and didn't wanted to give his place to anyone.....vansh primitiveness added fuel to this....

All these things can't change fact that she was destinated to live alone...and loneliness is his destiny. First her mother left him...then father never showed love...when she got kabeer and decided to live happily then again her bad luck came to her....she got married to vansh....and when again she decided to life peacefully with her love then she found that he never loved him...she was trapped on the name of love....after this she lost everything that she have for name shaken only....her father...her husband....her so called love and friends ...and shelter....what not

But...but she didn't gave up. She decided to live...live for her baby and gave all the love that she have....she decided to become best mom and give love of both father and mother to her baby....but again her bad luck knocked the door and she was almost lost her baby but vansh saved....and gave a ray of hope.
She took all the broken pieces of her heart and built love for baby and she didn't realised when she fallen in love with vansh....she tried to control her feeling but can't....she was helpless and expressed her love to him and what she got....emptyness...pain....but she still didn't gave up and tried to move on for her baby...for her Ridham.....and thought to live peacefully with her child far from everyone....but how can she live happily....how can she forget that happiness isn't in her destiny.....her bad luck will stay with her till her last breath....it will never allow anyone to say her" yes, I still love you....."
____________________________________________
Ridhima went to vansh's room to inform him that she will leave today.

Ridhima: vansh they are allowing me do work from home and even they are giving me house to live.

Vansh: you will not go.