The Rush Week

Two weeks after the sorority party, Jennifer and Veronica are getting coffee at the campus Cafe... Veronica seeing Jared behind the counter smiled at Jennifer. "Hey, look. It's the barista guy Rupert won't shut up about!" That made Jennifer shock as Veronica said that a little loud. "Not so loud, Veronica! He can probably hear you." Jared looks up from grinding coffee and wall over to their table. He smiled at them "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you two lovely ladies come in." That made Veronica Smirked "Don't worry about it. We're used to being ignored." That made Jared sad "Why do you say that? You two seems nice. No one should ignore you guys." That made Jennifer looks at Jared looking sad "Our roommate Tommy pulled a total disappearing act..." then Veronica smirked "You he been spending more time with Kyle Mills, Lawrence Hall, and all his football buddies and along with Beatrice Campbell and Lisa Wilson these sorority girls from Kappa House." Then he looks at them. "I know how that feels. My ex left me for a guy on the water polo team... now his Instagram posts are all about John, John brother Rick and him at frat parties. Tell you what. When you're ready to order, I'll throw in two cookies free of charge. You look like you could use them." Then she smiled at him "Thanks, Jared."

As Jared walks back behind the counter, Veronica pats Jennifer hand sympathetically. And she looks at her. You know, maybe it's good you have some space from Tommy, Jennifer... Jennifer just looks at her. As Jennifer looks up at Veronica the cafe door creaks open and a raucous crowd of football players and Kappa girls stream in. And as her old mean self Lisa looks at Jared with a furious impression on her face. "Barista. Ice coffee. Now."  So Jennifer looks furious "You better not get close to me with that." Then Lisa looks and smirked at her. Jennifer, what a coincidence! I was just asking Tommy about you." Then Tommy saw her so got shocked. Oh! Hi, Jennifer. I never knew you'd be here." Then he looks at her "Do you want to sit with us." Then Jennifer stare at Tommy. "I think that sounds fun! I'd love to hang out with your new friends." That made everyone shocked. Over the next half hour, Jennifer and Veronica got to know Tommy new friends... Kyle told everyone about a contest he entered "They gave me a tub of ice cream at Dairy Queen in my hometown of Winnipeg Manitoba. Anyone who could eat the full tub got ice cream for a year I was the only one who was able to eat a full tub."

With shocked expression Beatrice looks at Kyle "Wait are you saying you got a full ice cream for a year." He smiled at her "Well kind of I mean I paid for it later with a tummy ache as I ate to much." Then Jennifer looks at Lawrence and asked about his leg and he looks down being blue. "Yes it will heal but then season will be finished of football." Then that made Veronica looks down remembering the time in high school of her sophomore year when she too broke her leg. Jennifer looks at Veronica and whispered to her. "This is actually going pretty well so far!" Then smiling Veronica whispered back. "So far..." Lisa talk about a tattoo she got when asked to see it she said "Not in public." Giving the expression that the tattoo was put in a place that was near a private area. Then when she said Tommy might see it later Jennifer got mad and left the coffee cafe with Veronica close behind her. While walking Jennifer turns to Veronica looking sad "You don't think Tommy is dating Lisa right?" Then Veronica smiled at her "No I don't she probably just his groupie? All football players wind up with the Kappa girls it like a tradition." Then thinking of that she looks more sad "Gross."

Then when Veronica told her to stay away of Tommy and the Kappa girls that's when Jennifer dropped a bomb on her that Preston Robertson wants her to Rush Kappa for her next assignment. That made Veronica shocked. "Holy crap! Doesn't he know that Lisa, you know, hate your guts?" Then she started looking more sad. "I think that's the whole point. He says more drama the better, and if she hate me there will be lot of drama." Then she looks at her "Well drama is good reading." That made Jennifer shocked "Veronica, this isn't a tv show! Or a book, this is my life!" Then Veronica smirked "I know. And that's why I'm not letting you go alone to be in that drama. I'm going to go rush with you!" That made Jennifer shocked "Are you sure?" She smiled at her "I'm positive. You don't think I'm going to let you face Lisa all by yourself, do you?" She smiled back "I guess not. Thank you Veronica you're a good friend." Then she smirked "Uh, try Amazing." Then Jennifer laughs "Okay, Okay. You're an amazing friend. They both laughed together. Then Veronica smirked at her "okay, enough about me, how is your new boyfriend. That's made Jennifer blush "New boyfriend like who. Veronica point and smirked "Like him."