Tommy's Luxery Getaway

With finals finished, She packed her suitcase and getting ready to head home for winter break... she started thinking to herself 'Better write my name on the luggage tag...' getting some news Tommy came out to see Jennifer was still in her room "Jennifer! Good, you're still here. I need to talk to you!" Jennifer got shocked "is everything okay?" He smiled at her "I'm better than okay. I just got the opportunity of a life time! Do you know Wesley Watson? The best running back from Princeton history? Well he's a pro now over in L.A., and he's inviting a bunch of the guys on the team to watch him in the playoffs! The new L.A team is the hottest ticket in town! I never thought I'd get a chance to see them this year!" Jennifer smiled at him "Aw. That sounds like fun!" Tommy still smiling "He's going to fly us over in his private jet, let us stay at his mansion, and hang out with him in L.A.!" Jennifer looks shocked at that news "Oh... how... great for you!" Tommy just smiled at her "I think you mean, how great for us. I get to bring a date." That made her smile more "Sounds like fun... But are you sure you really want me to come? It sounds more like a guys' weekend."

Tommy smiled at her "No way! I spent a lot of time with the guys this quarter. Trust me, this weekend will be all about us. Our very first date." She just smiled at him "In that case. I'm in! I can't wait to.... See Los Angeles! I totally belong in Hollywood. Plus, some L.A sunshine would be a nice change from the snow. And who knows what celebrities we might run into at parties!" Tommy smiled at him "Sounds like you're going to enjoy this. Now... finish packing that suitcase. We leave in an hour!" An hour later, Jennifer brand-new private jet whose white exterior sparkles in the setting Sun. Tommy and Jennifer walked in seeing Kyle and Lawrence was already on the flight. Then in walked Lisa who was invited by Kyle and Beatrice who was invited by Lawrence. They all took their seats as they took off. A few hours later, they arrived at a massive estate and enter the foyer of a glistering mansion. Jennifer and the group looks around looking amazed at where they are. Seeing them a hulking black man in an impressively tailored suit approaching Jennifer, a wide smile on his face. Wesley Watson talked to her and welcome everyone for coming. As they group head off in separate directions, Tommy pulls Jennifer aside. "Finally... this is our chance to get some alone time."

Jennifer smiled at him Let's go... take a nighttime swim. I knew I packed my bikini for a reason..." Tommy smiled at her This trip keep getting better and better." They swim as the rest of the group came to the pool to swim as well. A few hours later they all went to see their bedroom. After words Tommy and Jennifer decided to go for a walk on the beach. After an hour they all went to bed. The next morning the group went to check out L.A as Tommy and Jennifer went to go on a date. They first went to the Hollywood sign. Tommy smiled at her "you look beautiful under the sign." Jennifer laughs "I bet I look beautiful no matter where I am." Tommy smiled and nodded they went to a few more then around two-thirty Jennifer called a Uber so ten minutes later Jennifer and Tommy went in the Uber heading to the game. A few minutes later, they reach the stadium and find the rest of the group. Lawrence smiled at them "There you are! I was worried you two wouldn't make it." Jennifer smiled at him "We wouldn't miss it for the world. We just saw other sights like the Hollywood sign universal studio's and other stuff around town before we came here." Tommy smiled at his friends then looks at the stadium "This is it, guys. Look at the size of that stadium."

Lawrence smiled at him "It's Xanadu Tommy nodded at him "I know it's SoFi Stadium it is a 70,000-seat sports and entertainment indoor arena. SoFi occupies the former site of the Hollywood Park Racetrack, 3 miles (4.8 km) from Los Angeles International Airport and immediately southeast of Kia Forum. Opened in September 2020, the fixed-roof stadium is home to the National Football League (NFL)'s Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, as well as the annual LA Bowl in college football. The facility is a component of Hollywood Park, a master planned neighborhood in development on the site of the former racetrack. Hollywood Park Casino re-opened in a new building on the property in October 2016, becoming the development's first establishment to open." Jennifer smiled at him "Know it all." She smirked at him Tommy smiled and nodded at her. Kyle kneeled and kisses the grounds. Lisa looks at him sad. "Did you seriously just kiss the parking lot? People don't even clean up after their dogs here." Kyle just looks at her smiling "I've kissed worse. Besides it's good luck! We want to win this game, right?" Jennifer looks at him "Kyle... you need to gargle with Listerine."

For the next few hours, they enjoyed the tailgate. Lawrence smiled at them "Who wants another burger?" They all raised their hands and smiling. Lisa looks at everyone and pointed to another vendor "There's a guy selling merchandise over there. To bad they don't make anything good for girls to wear." Jennifer smiled "I think it be good we can just fix that." She went over to buy a shirt. After ten minutes of careful rips, cuts, and tears, Jennifer returns to the group. She was wearing the number eighteen red shirt that was the number of Wesley Watson. Lisa looks at her shocked "I'm not going insult you cause that looks pretty hot can you make me one too. Jennifer made one for Lisa, Beatrice and her two friends Veronica and Connie back at home. Tommy smiled at her "I think I love football even more now. And also your so talented." Jennifer throws her arms around Tommy and kisses him hard on the lips. "That's what I was hoping you would say." An hour later they sat and watch the show once Wesley did a touch down Kyle looks shocked "Look! He's doing Tommy's signature touchdown dance!" Tommy also was shocked "He really is." They all looks at each another then back to the game. Just as Wesley pointed up to the group in the stand and flashes a thumbs up.

Tommy smiled "Is this really happening?" Jennifer smiled back at him "It really is." A few hours later the game ended and the group along with Wesley went to a bar that hosted karaoke. A few hours while drinking and singing they went back to Wesley mansion. They all took turns playing pool. After awhile they all went to bed. Then next morning they headed to the airport. A few hours later, the group got to the plane for the ride home. The cabin door closes, and the pilot starts the engine. Kyle started looking sad "Bye bye, Hollywood.... Who's ready for winter quarter back at Princeton?" Tommy looks at him "Well we still going home for Christmas break before winter quarter. But I'm sure the winter quarter will be amazing for all of us. And in the meantime, we've got a fresh fridge full of champagne." Lawrence smiled at the group Sounds like we've got a few more hours to eat drink and be Merry.... Cause tomorrow we get back to studying! Well, not literally tomorrow. We still have a whole lot of winter break left!" Tommy nodded So let's enjoy the moment." Jennifer smiled at him "Always." A few hours later they landed and they all went home Tommy went to Alaska, Lisa went to Florida Beatrice went to Utah, Lawrence went to Hawaii, Kyle went to Arizona, and Jennifer went to New York.