The End Of Summer

If been a few months but buddy in Tommy was the President of the School Professor Robertson beat his cancer also Jennifer and Lisa became friends now and Jennifer was getting ready to go on a road trip with all her friends and last quarter they met a knew friend who started working at the coffee cafe taking over for Jared as the barista. And his name is Victor. While Jennifer was packing her phone went off. It was Rupert saying he's at the ferry to Liberty Island. So Jennifer hurried up to pack. She got her mom suitcase packed a Joke book something to fix a car if it breaks down and some other stuff then her mom drove her to the Ferry to Liberty Island to meet Rupert. Once Jennifer mother Tina dropped her daughter off she wished them lucked hugged her daughter and wished them a happy trip and then Tina headed back home. Jennifer and Rupert paid twenty dollars and board the Ferry to Liberty Island. Once on the island then went to the statue. "The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886.  It was designated as a National Monument in 1924.  Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

Before entering they got a photo of the two of them outside and took the sign of the plaque which reads Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. After they got up in the statue they took a picture of her torch and another plaque that reads July IV MDCCLXXVI. After Jennifer and Rupert visit the Statue of Liberty and got souvenirs they heading to the Empire State Building which is a one hundred and two story Art Deco Skyscraper in midtown Manhattan, New York City. The building was designed by Steve, Lamb and Harmon and built from nineteen thirty to nineteen thirty-one. It's name is derived from "Empire state", the nickname of the state of New York. The building has a roof height of one thousand two hundred and fifty feet (three hundred and eighty metre) and stands a total of one thousand four hundred and fifty four feet (four hundred four-three.two metre) tall, including its antenna. The Empire State Building was the world's tallest building until the first tower of the World Trade Center was topped out in nineteen-seventy; following the September eleven attacks in two thousand and one, the Empire State Building was surpassed in two thousand and twelve. As of two thousand and twenty-three, the building is the seventh-tallest building in New York City, the ninth-tallest completed skyscraper in the unites states, the fifty-fourth-tallest in the world, and the sixth-tallest freestanding structure in the Americas.

So after they saw it they visited a few more places before getting in Rupert car he borrowed from his uncle to drive to Tommy in Fairbanks Alaska. When they got to Fairbanks Alaska they went to Tommy's house met his mother Bonnie and his baby sister Keira who was about ten years old. And Jennifer and Rupert also met his brother Clayton Powell. After they talked for a bit Tommy took Jennifer and Rupert to see some of the sights like Chena Hot Springs and University of Alaska Museum of the North. After they took pictures for Instagram and bought stuff they decided to get into Rupert van to head to their next location. The next location they headed to was Toronto Ontario to Morgan house. Morgan took Tommy, Rupert and Jennifer to the attractions. They took them to Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Casa Loma, Art Gallery of Ontario, St. Lawrence Market, High Park, Hockey Hall of Fame, Ontario Science Centre, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Black Creek Pioneer Village, and the Toronto Islands where they went to all three of the islands. Toronto island, Jack Layton island and centre island.

After they got all souvenirs from all the places and other they headed to Vancouver British Columbia to Morgan girlfriend Connie. They headed to Connie house and went to attractions they went to Vancouver Aquarium, Stanley Park, Science World, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Queen Elizabeth Park, Museum of Vancouver, English Bay Beach, and Granville Island. After they got souvenirs and pictures they went back the the states first off was to Peter's family Estate in Portland Oregon. Peter took them to attractions in Portland. Lan Su Chinese Garden, Pittock Mansion, Tom McCall Waterfront Park, and Portland Japanese Garden. After they got souvenirs and photos they got into Rupert van to their next location. They all travels to one another friends and seeing four attractions in each places. First they did New York Attractions then Toronto then Vancouver then Alaska then Oregon then Salem Massachusetts where Veronica then Orlando Florida where Lisa is then Clearlake Iowa where their new friend Victor was then last they went to Salt-lake city Utahan's they got there on a Sunday morning so Beatrice invited them to attend church with her and her family.