Veronica the birthday girl

A few days after the ball at Kappa house Jennifer was getting ready to go see Professor Robertson to tell them how it went although she sent him a brief summary of it two days after the Ball. Jennifer just put the finishes touches on her outfit when Veronica pops her head in her doorway. Jennifer and Veronica was talking for a few minutes then Veronica made her smile by telling her about going clubbing for her birthday. Then Jennifer went to Professor Robertson office. Once their she steps inside his office, feeling the weight of her obligation to him more than ever. Both Jennifer and Robertson was arguing at one point she mentioned his daughter and he told her to get out and Peter defended her so she can keep her scholarship then they both left his office. After getting outside Jennifer and Peter started in and they started talking then Jennifer learn he got her number so she asked for it. Jennifer enter Savannah's number into her phone and press the call button. And it rings but she doesn't pick up to Peter tells Jennifer to leave a message. "Hey, Savannah, this is Jennifer... I work with your father at Princeton university. If you could give me a call back I'd love to talk sometime."

After she hang up she told Peter about going clubbing for Veronica birthday and he said he might show up. Then she went back to her dorm. After a brisk walk through the campus, Jennifer returned to her suite to find Rupert and Morgan waiting for her... along with a mountain of textbooks. "Oh no. Then Rupert grins "Oh yes." She looks at him "Don't say it." Then Morgan smiled "It's study time!" Then Jennifer was shocked he actually said it "Noooooo!" They we're doing studying and off and on Rupert would check his phone at his phone looking at a text he never sent to a person he thinks about every minute of every day. So both Jennifer and Morgan teases him about it. Just then, Veronica came out of the bathroom, where she was doing her hair and makeup. Rupert whistle appreciatively. "Damn! Birthday girl looking fine!" That made Veronica smiled "Thanks, dork. So... are we going clubbing." Connie appears in the hallway, a reluctant smile on her face. They were talking and Veronica smirked at Jennifer "are you going like that." She looks down and went to change. She decided to wear her Gold Glitter Dress and walk out in it and everyone gasps as it made her look very sexy.

Before leaving Morgan attempted to ask Connie out but was rejected. A short while later, Jennifer and her friends slides into a booth at Lavender, a popular downtown nightclub. Veronica shout to be heard over the throbbing bass. "This place is awesome! The music the scenery that looks like blue walls but actually the lights making it looks that way." After the friends were talking Rupert mention how Morgan came there alone and who to happen to be behind him but Ruby Richards his gaming buddy. "Hey, guys." Ruby appears behind Morgan and gives his shoulder a squeeze. Connie bristles at the sight. They all talked then Connie got mad and told them to go to the bar. So Connie along with Veronica and Jennifer all went to the bar together. At the bar they talked for a few bit then they role play trying to get Connie confident to ask Morgan out. After they did that they went back to the boys. Once they arrived back Rupert told Jennifer looks who here and he pointed towards Tommy dancing with Lisa.  After a few minutes Tommy noticed Jennifer so walked towards her and Lisa followed him. Rupert looks at everyone looking sad. "Incoming drama in three two." While he was counting Tommy got to the group and looks at everyone. Hey, guys... what are you all doing here?"

After they talk a bit he felt guilty forgetting Veronica birthday but mean as Lisa is she just pulled him away to be with her. After Lisa and Tommy left Ruby went to the bathroom and Jennifer leans over to Connie and whispered in her ears. "Here your chance ask Morgan out." While Connie and Morgan was dancing Ruby came out of the bathroom and saw them dancing so she storm right over to them on the dance floor. And she started yelling at Connie and Morgan so Jennifer and Rupert broke it up and Ruby got made and stormed out of the bar. Once Peter and Jared showed up Jennifer decided to move the party from Ghost nightclub to Brick House Tavern + Tap to do some karaoke and eat good food. Every Play. Every Game. Every Day.
Brick House Tavern + Tap is a relaxed, sports centric tavern with a seemingly endless assortment of hand-crafted cocktails and beers. While enjoying a cold beverage we offer our guests a true next generation experience with our inventive menu of American tavern fare.
Brick House Tavern + Tap offers a large selection of your favorite brews with over 30 selections while enjoying your favorite team on their 30+ Tv's to catch every angle of every play!

Each person was called up to sing one by one including Jennifer and her friends. After an hour of singing It was then six pm so Jennifer whispered to Peter to make Veronica birthday extra special she heard about a show where they can watch so Peter packed everyone in his car and they drove to 149 Polito Ave, Lyndhurst, NJ to see a show Set inside an 11th-century style castle, the two-hour action-packed tournament begins. Cheer for your knight as he competes to be named Champion of the Realm. Dine on a "hands-on" four-course feast and witness authentic jousting, sword fighting, and medieval games of skill. Watch in awe as magnificent Andalusian stallions perform the beautiful art of dressage and a rare falcon takes flight above the Grand Arena. Where they have Jousting, horsemanship & falconry plus a 4-course, utensil-free meal served in a castle-like space. They watched the show for two hours and had a good meal and they took pictures. After the show they went to see the dungeon and they bought souvenirs then Peter drove Jennifer and her suite-mates  back to there suite. Once they got to there suite Veronica decided to watch have a scary movie marathon.

The first movie she decided to put on was Old A thriller about a family on a tropical holiday who discover that the secluded beach where they are relaxing for a few hours is somehow causing them to age rapidly reducing their entire lives into a single day. Old runs for one hour and forty-eight minutes. After old ended she decided to put on a nineteen thirty-three movie called Dracula. The dashing, mysterious Count Dracula (Bela Lugosi), after hypnotizing a British soldier, Renfield (Dwight Frye), into his mindless slave, travels to London and takes up residence in an old castle. Soon Dracula begins to wreak havoc, sucking the blood of young women and turning them into vampires. When he sets his sights on Mina (Helen Chandler), the daughter of a prominent doctor, vampire-hunter Van Helsing (Edward Van Sloan) is enlisted to put a stop to the count's never-ending bloodlust. It runs for one hour and fifteen minutes. After it ended she noticed all her friends are sleeping so she covered up Jennifer with a blanket but she woke up. She smiled at Veronica and suggested to go to her bedroom Veronica agreed. Jennifer and Veronica leaves Connie, Morgan and Rupert asleep on the couch as they walk down the hall to Jennifer bedroom.

Jennifer and Veronica stepped into Jennifer's room as Jennifer was closing the door Veronica saw a photo on Jennifer's night stand of her holding a trophy. Aw, baby Jennifer! What's the trophy for?" Then Jennifer smiled at her "Oh, I got the trophy for... the regional spelling bee. For coming in first place." Veronica glances over her shoulder at Jennifer, a playful smile on her lips. Jennifer and Veronica smiled for a bit then they started stripping each another. Jennifer kisses her back and neck. Veronica smiled at her. "Is it my turn to kiss you yet." That made Jennifer giggle "No not yet." She keep kissing her and then Veronica spins them around and got on top of her. "It's still my birthday so I make the rules." That made Jennifer smile "I might be okay, with that." After an hour of making out it now 10 pm so Veronica went to get her laptop to watch more movies with Jennifer. The first one they put on was a nightmare on elm street In Wes Craven's classic slasher film, several Midwestern teenagers fall prey to Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund), a disfigured midnight mangler who preys on the teenagers in their dreams -- which, in turn, kills them in reality. After investigating the phenomenon, Nancy (Heather Langenkamp)

begins to suspect that a dark secret kept by her and her friends' parents may be the key to unraveling the mystery, but can Nancy and her boyfriend Glen (Johnny Depp) solve the puzzle before it's too late? It came out in 1984 and it have an airing time of 1 hour and 31 minutes. Next she decided to put on Nosferatu In this highly influential silent horror film, the mysterious Count Orlok (Max Schreck) summons Thomas Hutter (Gustav von Wangenheim) to his remote Transylvanian castle in the mountains. The eerie Orlok seeks to buy a house near Hutter and his wife, Ellen (Greta Schroeder). After Orlok reveals his vampire nature, Hutter struggles to escape the castle, knowing that Ellen is in grave danger. Meanwhile Orlok's servant, Knock (Alexander Granach), prepares for his master to arrive at his new home. It came out in 1922 and it airing time is one hour and thirty-four minutes. After it ended it was past midnight so Veronica birthday was now over so they both decided to go to bed as Jennifer have a big day in the morning.