The Princeton Formal

The first ray of sun wakes Jennifer up the next morning. And she realized the whole Veronica being a vampire was nothing but a dream. Jennifer looks at her phone and jump out of bed realizing what day it is. So she got dressed and went to the kitchen. Jennifer trudge out to the kitchen to find a fresh pot of coffee on the counter along with a note from Rupert, Morgan and Connie... 'Breakfast on the roof, come up and join us!' Then Jennifer smiled at the note "Sounds like fun..." Jennifer pours herself some coffee then headed upstairs to find Rupert, Morgan and Connie looking towards her and asking her about the dance. When she said she wasn't sure Rupert knew what to do. "Just relax and close your eyes. Who's the first person that you see?" Jennifer closes her eyes and think back on her memory of fall quarter... first she saw Tommy at the beginning "If the other guys on the football team saw me get tackled by a pretty girl, they'd never let me forget it. I'm Tommy, by the way. Nice to meet you." Then she saw Veronica smiling "You know how I said I wanted to get my courage up for something? This is what I need courage for..." next she saw Peter looking shocked after what his mother said "Actually... she's my fiancé!"

She open her eyes and realize who she should be with since Tommy was her first crush she will give him a second chance. When Veronica came upstairs with a coffee to join the group of friends Jennifer pulled her aside to talk to her first. Veronica smiled at her "What you like to talk about." Jennifer looks down "The formal I decided to give Tommy another chance so I'm taken him." They talked while they joined their other suite mates just all talking for a half an hour drinking and eating. After they drank coffee and ate breakfast they all went back downstairs and Jennifer said buy and headed to Robertson's office to talk to Peter. She looks at him and said "Knock knock." He looks at Jennifer smiling "Jennifer... What are you doing here?" She smiled at him "I could asked you the same thing. Robertson didn't need us in today." He looks at his play then at her "I needed a quiet place to write." She looks at him "Robertson isn't around is he?" Peter and Jennifer discuss her choice for the Princeton Formal Dance. After awhile Peter smiled at her "It's okay but we're still engaged, right?" That made Jennifer smile "Of course, my dear." Then Peter said he going to get into this writing anyway so she left Peter alone to go to the football field to see Tommy.

Jennifer find Tommy sitting in the bleachers of the football stadium, looking out over the field. "Hey, Tommy..." he looks at her "Hey, Jennifer... what's up?" She smiled at him "I've been looking for you..." Tommy was shocked "Yeah? Why's that?" She smirked at him "You really can't guess?" He looks at her face "Well... I.d like to think you're here to ask me to the dance. But after what I put you through this quarter... I'm not sure I have any right to expect that." She looks at him "Tommy... it's okay it's in the past. I know we've had our ups and downs... but i don't want that to define us." He smiled at her "it won't. I just want you to know that I'm going to be better." She smiled back at him "So... does this mean you'll go to formal with me?" He keep smiling at her
"Of course." She smiled as they continued talking to each another.after awhile Tommy and Jennifer went back to their suite to get ready for the formal dance.
Jennifer put on a white shoulder less shirt that was fancy. Jennifer and Tommy met their suite mates at the ball room. Jennifer was there with Tommy and their friends was their Rupert was there with Jared, Veronica was there with Lawrence, and Morgan was there with Connie.

They all was dancing the night away and eat a chicken meal after they all ate they all started dancing again after the formal was finished they went home and Tommy went on the roof to make it up for his plan for the date with Jennifer he put flowers around and got a bottle of Red Wine. Later that night, Jennifer go up the stairs to the rooftop to see Tommy waiting for her. He smiled at her "Like what I've done with the place?" Softly glowing candles flickers all around her, and two longed-stemmed glasses of wine sit beside the bottle on the table. Jennifer just smiled at him "Very nice. What's the occasion?" He smiled back at her "Do we need an occasion?" Jennifer just smirked "I guess not..." Tommy walks over to Jennifer, taking her hands in his. She stares into his eyes, the lights of the city glittering in the background. "Hey." Jennifer smiled lost in his eyes "Hey." Tommy kisses her deeply, his hands going to her waist and then sneaking up her back... she smiled at him "Hey... don't you think you're moving a little to fast?" He smiled back "Sorry... you do that to me." She smirked "I've noticed. Come on, let's have some of this wine first. There's still plenty of time left in the evening."