Break up

In the morning

Y/n woke up from her bed. She takes a quick shower and wear her dress for the day & leave her bedroom to dining room.

                    Her outfit

                    Her outfit

                       Her makeup

                       Her makeup

                     Her hairstyle

                     Her hairstyle

    As she reached the dining room she saw her mom putting breakfast on dining table.

Mom :- Good morning darling.

Y/n :- Good morning mom.

Mom :- Eat your breakfast fast cause you're getting late for college.

Y/n :- OK mom, don't worry I'll reach there on time.

Mom:- OK honey, actually me and your dad, we both are going to US tonight for business issues and Taehyung is coming from there today.

Y/n :- Really mom oppa is coming today??

Mom :- yes baby.

Y/n :- okay, and happy journey to you both🙂.

Mom :- Thank you baby.

Y/n :- Ok mom I'm done eating, now I'm going to college...... Bye.

                At the college

Y/n is walking alone through her college hallway because her friends jimin & rose are coming after 1 class. She suddenly saw her boyfriend mark kissing her enemy Jessi in an empty classroom. Her heart broken into pieces she can't control her anger and loudly open the door which cause attention of many students.

Y/n :- WTF IS THIS MARK?

Mark :- Y/n I can expl-

Y/n :- I don't want any kind of explanation mark. You cheated on me and if you love this bitch then why the hell you dated me for one fu*king year

Mark :-........

Y/n :- mark answer me....

Mark :- Fine I cheated on you, so what should I do. You haven't even kissed me on my cheek so what else should I expect from you.

(Jessi showing her evil smirk while y/n is shocked by his statement.)

Mark :- Literally you are so dumb. I don't think so I can spend my whole life with you.

Y/n :- I haven't even expected you to spend your whole life with me. Now I'm breaking up with you. Go and enjoy your whole life with you fu*king sl*t.

(With that she leaves from her college cause she don't want to stay there anymore so she called jimin and told him to meet her at the park with rose.)