21

Jimin was shocked by y/n's answer. But he keep quiet as y/n started speaking.

Y/n :- Jimin your childhood friend is such a liar.... You should know about her.

Jimin :- what lie?

She look at JK and he gives jimin an envelope and jimin opened it and started looking at the photos he was shocked. He looks at Suho and said.

Jimin :- It was you right? What you and somi are doing together in this photo? Didn't somi was in Japan at that time?

Somi came toward jimin and started looking at photos..

Suho :- Yes it's me.. And we were in relationship at that time.. And she's here from our high school days. She lied to you that she's coming first time in Korea.

Jimin :- Somi is it true..

Somi :- j-jimin I ca-can explain yo-

Jimin :- I DON'T WANT ANY KIND OF EXPLANATION.....

Y/n :- Relax jimin....... There are a lot of things about her.....you have to know..... Listen carefully to Suho oppa..... He'll tell you everything..

Jimin looked at Suho and tell him to continue...

Suho started telling him everything from start.

(I've already explained everything on part 17)

Jimin's eyes got teary when he knows what she said to exo about him...

He turned to somi's side and slap her harshly which cause her to fall on the ground.

Jimin :- I trusted you Somi........ How can you say those words about me and my old friends.... They both always saw you as there little sister..... HOW CAN YOU SPELL THESE WORDS ABOUT THEM AND ME.

(The two old friends of jimin is Jung hoseok and Min Yoongi. But they are still in Japan)

He was really angry they all was shocked including y/n. They never saw him this angry... They always saw jimin as a clam and angelic human.

Jimin :- I always saw you as my best friend.... But you..... I can't believe that you can do this.

Suho :- Jimin...... I'm really feeling guilty for bullying you.......

Jimin :- You don't need to feel guilty...... I can understand.......... I'm really sorry y/n just because of her I didn't give much time to our relationship.....

Y/n :- It's okay jimin....... We just wanted to show you her actual truth...

Jimin :- I'm sorry y/n unknowingly..... I did a big mistake..... I don't deserve you....

Tears started falling from jimin's eyes. Everyone was shocked and suddenly somi started laughing evilly.

Somi :- Haha haha....... Wait jimin I know you don't have much courage to say anything about that.... Now it's my turn to show you something y/n.

She opened her bag and give an envelope to y/n.

Somi :- Now see *evil smirk*

Y/n was shocked with her behavior.... She opened the envelope and started looking at those photos.....Tears started falling from her eyes... She looked at jimin with her teary eyes.

( In those photos shirtless jimin was sleeping beside somi)

Y/n :- Ji-Jimin....

Jimin :- I'm sorry I got drunk.... I... I didn't remember anything.... W.. When I wake up..... I..I saw her beside me.... I'm sorry. *crying and sobbing while looking down*

Tae takes those photos from y/n and everyone started seeing it. Tae's eyes was fill with anger, he throw those photos on ground and punched jimin.... Jimin didn't said a word and let Tae beat him. Tae stopped when he hear JK.

JK :- DON'T KILL HIM TAE..... HE DIDN'T DID ANYTHING..

Tae :- He Cheated on my sister..... How dare he d-

JK :- Stop your nonsense talk hyung....

Lisa :- Yes you also stop crying y/n
You all don't know the real truth behind these photos.

Rose :- What kind of truth is yet to hear now Lisa... *sad voice*

Lisa :- Don't hate your brother without knowing the whole truth......

Suho :- We have a video to show you all. Just see it.

Somi :- There's nothing to do with your videos so fuck off. Jimin is mine now. *smirk*

Lisa :- Don't assume anything without looking at that video....

Somi :- Okay let's see your stupid video then. *over confident*

Kai starts the video.... and somi was shocked as hell.

Hope you all like this part we'll meet in next part so till then..... Bye bye💜:)