Bad Intentions

In a bathroom

Y/n pov.

I'm just cleaning up my dress suddenly someone grabbed my waist from behind. I was shocked when I see the reflection of the person in mirror. It was Mark.

I pushed him. And spoke......

Y/n :- WTF are you doing here...... stay away from me....... Leave my hand it's hurting...... Ahh.......

(mark is not listening to her. He grabbed her hand and twisted it harshly. She screams in pain.)

Mark :- Is it hurting babygirl, but don't worry it was beginning of pain. I'll make you mine today. (evil laugh)

Y/n :- ahh... Leave me mark......

(she's trying her best to pushed him but he's strong.)

Mark :- I want you babe, you're mine, I really love y-

Y/n :- NO YOU NEVER LOVED ME MARK, AND DON'T FORGET THAT
YOU CHEATED ON ME........... AHHH....... WITH THAT SLUT.....

Mark slapped her face too hard that cause her fall on the ground. He grabbed her hair tightly and pulled her up.

Mark :- Whatever you said now, I'll make you regret on those words baby.

In the living room

The drug started working on Taehyung and he started feeling sick.

Rose :- Tae are you ok?

Tae :- No, my head is getting heavier and suddenly I'm feeling weak.

Jimin :- what?? Are you sick?

Tae :- No... Ahh.... Where is y/n ?? Why she's taking to much time?

Jimin :- yes you're right. I'm going to see if she's fine and rose take care of him I'll be back soon, ok?

Rose :- Don't worry oppa, I'm here with him.

In the bathroom

Y/n gathered her all power & successfully pushed him. Then she grabbed his hair tightly & kicked on his junior several times with all her power.

He is on the ground while holding his junior and crying in pain. Jimin arrived with jungkook and they both are shocked seeing y/n beating mark badly with Mark's belt. Jimin quickly ran to y/n and stopped her as jungkook ran to mark to made him sit down

Jimin :- y/n what are you doing? And what happened to your face and hair...

Jimin was worried about her so she tells them every thing. And now jungkook slapped mark hardly and he finally get unconscious. Jungkook tied his had with his tie, locked him in bathroom & called the police.

In living room

Rose :- Ugh Tae, wait here please, let me bring you some water, OK?

Tae :- OK I'll wait for you baby.....(in drunk tone)

Then rose left to kitchen and Jessi came and sit beside Tae. Tae is not in condition to recognize anyone.

Jessi took advantage of his condition and grabbed his hand gently and take him to upstairs in guest room.

Rose came back with Lisa and she didn't find Tae anywhere in party. She got really tensed. Jimin, jungkook and y/n arrived and she told them the situation.

Y/n :- Rose stop crying we'll find him ok. Relax......

Jimin :- yes let's get divided into two groups ok. Girls you 3 go to upstairs and find him. We both gonna find him in garage and backyard ok?

Girls :- ok.

Hello dear readers hope you enjoyed this part also see you guys in next part...... Bye 💜