18

Suho's eyes got teary but he controlled himself. He don't want to cry in front of them.... Because of his mafia image, so he wipe his tears and spoke...

Suho :- That day was the worst day of my life...... I'm really feeling guilty for bullying jimin..... That's the only reason for me to helping you both.

Y/n :- I know.... I can clearly see the guilt in your eyes. But still thank you for helping me.

JK :- Have a good day hyung.... Bye.

Suho :- wishing you both a to have a good day too.. Bye.

JK :- Let's go y/n.

Y/n :- yes.

They both leave that creepy place and came to meet Rose and Tae...

At jimin's room...

Jimin locked himself in his room. Laying on bed and crying badly.

Jimin's Pov.

I'm really sorry y/n...... Unknowingly I did a big mistake. I hate myself............

Jimin :- Why would I agree to go there. I'm stupid....

End of jimin's Pov.

Jimin continued crying and cursing himself until his phone started ringing........ He look at the name it was somi... He cut the call.. But she again called him.... And again he cut the call. And again she called him this time he switched off his phone and throw it on other side of the bad.

Jimin :- I did a huge mistake *crying*

Door knocked..

Jimin :- yes. *wiped his tears*

Mrs. Park :- Jimin baby..... Your sister is pregnant...... They arranged a party tomorrow so get ready okay.

Jimin :- Yes mom.

Mom leaves..

Jimin :- I can't face y/n. She already had a doubt that I'm hiding something....... God please..... I don't want to suffer anymore... *again started crying*

Tae's house...

Rose :- So what did he said?

Y/n :- he'll help us.

Tae :- woohoo it's our time to shine now.

JK :- Yup.

Rose :- let's invite everyone in a party Tae.

Tae :- I've already inform our parents and in my office also, and specially somi.

Y/n :- That's great....

Night, At y/n room.

The day was good. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day for y/n. She can't sleep cause her mind is still remembering the last night.

Y/n Pov.

Why he was crying last night..... And why somi suddenly became so confident. Did she really did something...... Tomorrow is the day, he have to choose between me and somi...... And I'm sure he'll choose me...... At least after knowing her truth. Ugh... Life is became so hard..... I've to fight for my love....  Is it worthy doing all this effort?  Why my mind is having so much negative thoughts..... I have valid proof against her.

Y/n :- Shall I call jimin?....... Yes....

I called him but his phone was switched off..

Y/n :- Maybe he didn't charge his phone..... Ugh... I need to sleep for now..

In the morning..

Mom :- y/n .....wake up dear..

Y/n :- ugh... mom let me sleep peacefully..... Please.

Mom :- No it's already 10:30 in morning.. Wake up we have to get ready for the party right.... Tae called 5 time since morning...  Wake up now..

Y/n :- okay fine...... I'm awake..

Mom leaves her room and y/n dragged herself into the bathroom and takes a quick shower and wear this....

Her dress

Her dress..

Y/n :- wow I'm looking gorgeous.

A/n :- Jin's female version..

Y/n :- Shut up and do your work..

A/n :- *eye rolled*

Y/n was on her way to the living room when rose called her..

On call...

Y/n :- Yup soon to be mom.

Rose :- yeah... But where are you... Don't you want to prepare a surprise gift for that bitch somi.

Y/n :- Don't shout baby..... I'm on my way.

Rose :- Ohk... But come fast.

Y/n :- hmm.

They hung up the call and y/n leave the house without eating her breakfast..

A/n :- As always.

Y/n :- *death glare*

A/n :- *awkward laugh* Sorry.

I hope you all like this part see you in next part... Bye bye.💜