20

Somi expression changed after seeing Suho. She was shocked.

Somi :- H-hii..... Sorry but w-who are you?

Suho :- *sad chuckled* You don't know me, huh!

Somi :- Y-yeah I...I don't know y-you.

Y/n :- you guys talk I'm going.

Y/n leave them alone and sit to another corner. Her phone started ringing.... It's jimin. She picked up a call.

On call...

Y/n :- Jimin where are you? I'm waiting for you from the morning..... You said you wanted to meet me.... So why are you not here yet?

Jimin :- Relax y/n.... I'm outside the party hall.... Can you please come out?......please. *sad voice*

Y/n :- Sure I'm coming.

She hung up the call......

Y/n Pov.

I can feel that he is sad... But why... I can't understand why.... Ugh.... What she did with him.

I came out of the party hall. He ran toward me and hug me tightly... I did the same....... After a moment we broke the hug...

End of y/n Pov.

Jimin :- I missed you.

Y/n :- But still you came late.

Jimin :- I'm sorry.... But.... Nothing.

Y/n :- Jimin... You can tell me what is bothering you.... You know I can feel how much depressed you are.

Jimin :- I know you'll be angry on me if I tell you the truth... Maybe you'll leave me.

Y/n :- But why would I leave you jimin.... I can't even imagine myself without you.

Jimin :- *looking down with teary eyes*

Y/n :- Jimin please tell me what happened. Please tell me the truth.

Jimin :- I will..... That day when I attend somi's friend party at club.... I got d-

Tae :- Hey jimin-ah

He didn't complete his sentence when Tae called his name.

Tae :- Hey why are you crying jimin. What is happening here?

Jimin wiped his tears and y/n spoke.

Y/n :- Nothing oppa he's saying that he missed me. That's it.

Tae :- Aww my soulmate literally missed his girlfriend.

Jimin :- I missed you too my soulmate.

Tae :- Aww I also missed you..... I thought you forgot me.... After meeting your childhood friend.

Y/n :- Anyway oppa, you take jimin to that place I'll come with others.

Tae :- OK.

Jimin :- But where are we going?

Tae :- You'll know about it soon.

Inside the hall...

Y/n came inside and tell Suho to go there and she talked to her mom to give her excuse.

Y/n :- mom?

Mom :- Yes baby.

Y/n :- Can I please take rose with me...... I, jimin, JK and Lisa want to spend some time with oppa and Rosie..... Please.

Mom :- Ok sure.

She take rose and Lisa with her and told JK to come there with somi.

At the hunted park..

The view

The view.

Rose :- y/n I want to go back. It's so scary.

Y/n :- literally you want to leave me here.

Rose :- I'm pregnant.... The baby inside my stomach is also scared.

They are walking inside while hugging each other... Suddenly someone tapped there shoulder from behind..... They screamed their lungs out.

Y/n & Rose :- AHHHHHHHHHHH

Kai :- SHUTT UPP.

Y/n :- Kai oppa.... Is it you.

Kai :- yaa of course it's me. I'm here to take you both where everyone is waiting for you both.

Rose & y/n look at each other and hugged Kai from both sides.

Kai :- What the hell you both are doing.

Rose :- we're scared.

Y/n :- Don't waste time and let's go where others are.

Kai rolled his eyes and bring them to the place where everyone is already waiting for them. Y/n run and hugged jimin.... And rose run toward Tae and hugged him tightly.

Tae :- Hey relax I'm here relax.

Jimin :- What happened to you both.

Y/n :- we're scared this is really scary.... It doesn't look like a park.

Suho :- Yahh because no one came here to cut the trees cause it's hunted you know.

Somi :- Can anyone tell me, why we're here in this stupid place?

Y/n :- Cause we want to show the real face of a stupid person like you bitch.

Hope you all like this part..... We'll meet in next part so till then..... Bye :)