Jessi's defeat

Girl's walk toward upstairs and started finding Taehyung. Meanwhile Jessi pushed Tae in bad, he was sleeping now and she sits next to him......

Meanwhile

Lisa :- girls we almost searched in all the rooms...........where the hell he is?

Y/n :- Lisa, we haven't searched in that room, right? (pointing towards guest room).

Lisa :- yeah we haven't...... Let's see....

Rose :- yeah....

Jessi started unbuttoning his shirt but she forgot to lock the door .......... Girls reached at door, Lisa opened the door, they're shocked seeing Jessi unbuttoning his shirt....... Before anyone else can proceed rose pulled Jessi by grabbing her hair.......

Rose :- How dare you to touch him!! Huh? I'll definitely kill you today...... Miss Jessi - Pepsi.......

Rose stated beating her while y/n and Lisa is just watching the show...... Boys arrived and they're also shocked y/n tells them every thing and then Lisa and y/n stopped rose cause Jessi was bleeding little bit.

Y/n :- yahh, stop sister in law and relax......... no one can steal your man okay....

Now rose realized what she did in jealousy....

Rose :- uhh.....I......umm.......

Lisa :- let's talk about them later...... Let me tie this bitch first........ Done...... Have you called the cops JK?

JK :- yes babe, don't worry...

Jimin :- okay JK and Lisa I think we need to go now...... And JK please inform me when cops arrest both of them....

JK :- Don't worry hyung.... I'll inform you about it...

Jimin :- okay girl go wait for me in the car and JK help me out to carry him(Tae).

JK :- sure hyung...

They said bye to Lisa and came back to Kim's house rose called her mom and tells her that she and jimin will stay at Kim's house for tonight...

In Kim's house

It's 8:45 pm now and Taehyung is still sleeping peacefully and rose, jimin & y/n sitting in living room and talking about the exhausting day & rose is applying some medicine in y/n's wounds.

Y/n : Ahhhhh...... Rose what are you doing...... It hurts..... Please apply gently...

Rose :- stop it girl....... Why behaving like a child....... It'll hurt but soon it'll be fine..... OK?

Jimin :- I literally regret saying yes for party.......... Ugh that stupid mark......

Y/n :- ugh..... I said stop thinking about him jimin........ Honestly, I literally enjoyed beating him........ But at first when I saw him in bathroom I was scared........ But I don't know from where I got courage to beat him........

Jimin :- If I won't stop you than I'm damn sure you'll be gonna kill him......

(they all are laughing and making fun of Jessi and mark. And now Tae arrived at living room while rubbing his eyes)

Tae :- WTF we're doing at my house, aren't we're in Lisa's birthday party?

Y/n :- yes oppa, come and sit we'll tell you the whole story.....

(Tae sat on couch and y/n tells him about what happened...... Tae was shocked and angry on mark and Jessi.)

Tae :- He literally s-slaped you?

(His eyes are getting teary)

Y/n nodded as yes. And she looked down cause she doesn't want to show her tears

Tae :- he'll pay for it baby....... I'm not gonna let him live peacefully....

He knows that y/n is crying he hug her and spoke.....

Tae :- Don't cry I know my baby sister is strong...... I love you.... okay?

Y/n :- I love you too oppa..... (she said while wiping her tears)

Jimin & rose :- And what about us....... Don't you guys love us....

Tae & y/n :- yahh stupids we love you both........ Now happy

Rose & jimin :- Yesssss

They spend their rest of the night talking and they sleep in living room while talking.....

Hello readers hope you have enjoyed reading this part also........... See you all in next part .......till then bye...... And.... Take care...... 💜💜