Taerose's Wedding

After having a dinner they both planned to go for a little walk. They're walking and enjoying each others company. After some time of walking they both got tired and jimin drive y/n to her home and then leave to his home.

Y/n's home

When y/n entered inside her house she was shocked seeing her parents and then realization hits her that her parents are back from their business trip.

Mom :- hey y/n , where were you? And where is your brother?

Y/n :- oh mom relax, let me explain.

Mom :- Ohk continue...

Y/n :- Actually oppa is at his friends place because of his project. So I was alone that's why I panned a dinner with rose & jimin. I'm really sorry mom, dad I literally forgot that you both are coming back today.

Dad :- It's OK baby, we're just worried because we haven't seen you both, so we call Mr. Park and he said that rose & jimin is also not at their home.

Y/n :- oh ok, mom & dad I think you both must be tired, so good night.

Dad & Mom :- yaa good night baby.

All of them leave to their bedroom.

Days passed and y/n started realizing her feelings for jimin. They both spend lot of time together, talking and enjoying every moment together.

A month ago

Jimin & Taehyung both graduated from college now. Rose & Y/n both are now on there last year of graduation.

Taehyung & Jimin take responsibility of their family business, working in office and meetings, but still spending their free time with rose and y/n.

Now Both the families know about Tae & rose relationship and now they're planning for their wedding.

At the mall

Y/n :- Hey rose try this.

Rose :- okay..

A few minutes later....

Rose :- Wow..... I really love this dress.

Y/n :- you're looking gorgeous Rosie......

Staff :- So ma'am, shall I pack this...

Y/n :- Sure.

Then they pay the bill and return to their home.

Later that night at Y/n's bedroom

Jimin called y/n......

On Call

Y/n :- Hello