Completed

In that video...

Somi and jimin enter into that club, they meet somi's friend and they all sit together and talked for a while. Everything was going well until....... Jimin excuse himself to go for a washroom. When jimin was not there....they call waiter and take some drinks for them and jimin also and put some kind of drug on jimin's drink...

Jimin came from washroom and sit beside somi...... Somi gives him that drink.... After having that drink... Jimin started behaving weird. Somi take him to one of the club rooms. Push him on the bed and she was about to starting undress herself when he mumbled while closing his eyes.

Jimin :- Y/n...... I really missed you..... I... I want to meet.... you.... But... Somi always come in between us..... I..... Can't.... Say no to her..... Cause... We meet.... After so long..... But she's.... So stupid... She is not giving...... us our couple.... Time... Ahh.... My head is killing...... Me.

Somi is burning from inside after hearing those words and locked jimin inside the room

She came back in club at 4:50. And directly goes inside the room and locked it from inside..... She removes jimin's shirt and her top and cover both of them...... After an hour jimin wakes up hold his head.. He moved his body and saw somi is sleeping beside him. He looked at himself and before he could conclude anything.... Somi opened her eyes and started her over acting..

Jimin :- Did I did anything with her? *questioned himself*

Somi :- Jimin *pretending to be shocked*

Jimin :- S-somi I don't know w-what we are doing together...

Somi :- Ahh jimin I can't move my lower body..... It hurts..

Jimin :- What..... That means

Somi :- Jimin we..... Did it. *fake cry*

Jimin was damn scared..... He don't know what to do so he quickly get up from bed and wear his T-shirt, takes his car keys and said....

Jimin :- I'm sorry somi..... I don't know why we did this but I love y/n ..... I can't cheat her.... I've to tell her.... I'm sorry..... I'm leaving...

And he run away....

End of the video..

JK :- So now you all know that jimin hyung is innocent.

Suho :- And yes jimin let me clear your doubt about why you didn't remember anything till now.

Jimin :- Why?

Suho :- Because of the drug..... That drug was really strong and eligible to clear your memory about that night.

Lisa :- So somi do you still want to say anything else like "JiMiN Is MiNe" *imitates somi*

Y/n :- You played well huh!..... I was almost believed on that picture... *sad voice*

Tae :- I'm.... I'm sorry jimin.... I was-

Jimin :- You don't need to say sorry soulmate..... I'm also a brother..... I can understand you......

They hug each other somi is about to run when Suho grabbed her hand tightly..