13

On call

Jimin :- Yes, who is this?

???? :- Don't you remember me?

Jimin :- Sorry ma'am but how can I remember you by your voice..... Don't you have any name?

???? :- hahaha...... I'm somi. Jeon Somi...

Jimin :- Oh Somi, Are you dumb or what..... Why won't you tell your name first. And how do you think I recognize you by your voice......

Jimin and somi's story...15 years before

Somi is jimin's childhood friend. Jimin was born in Japan. Somi is his classmate and only best friend. Jimin was 9 years old when he came to Korea... Somi has crush on him but she never told him...

Present..

Somi :- Relax chim.... Anyway I'm coming to Korea..... And don't worry I got your phone number From my cousin jeon jungkook .... He has posted a his high school photo with you so then I got to know that he's your friend..

Jimin :- oh buddy then come fast...... When you're coming..

Somi :- Tomorrow afternoon..

Jimin :- I'll be at airport before you..... OK then bye I have a meeting now...

Somi :- yahh.... Bye...

Jimin went to his office......

At college....

Yuna :- Hey y/n...

Y/n :- hii yuna..

Yuna :- why you're alone today? Where is rose?

Y/n :- Uh..... She'll be not coming college for somedays. She went for her honeymoon.

Yuna :- oh.. Let's go to cafeteria.... I'm really hungry..

Y/n :- yeah sure let's go..

Yuna is y/n's classmate and her good friend. Yuna usually don't talk much with anyone. She always stay alone and sometimes she talk with y/n and rose.

In cafeteria...

Y/n and yuna both are enjoying their meal and chitchatting. Suddenly someone came and sit beside y/n, he's none other than Ji-hun. The playboy.

Ji-hun :- Hey, well I don't need to introduce myself but, for the sake of formality........... I'm Ji-hun.

Y/n :- Did I ask you to introduce yourself ? Huh?

Ji-hun :- Why you're always talking with me like that huh? It literally hurts...

Y/n :- If it hurts than don't try to talk to me. I really don't wanna waste my time on stupid playboy like you.

Y/n is about to leave the cafeteria but before that some pour water on her jacket.... And it's mina. Ji-hun's girlfriend.

 Ji-hun's girlfriend