14

The Next day

Y/n wake up and went to take a shower. After that she wear this..

Her outfit

Her outfit

And went to the living room where jimin is already waiting for her...

Y/n :- Good morning mom, dad and jimin.

Mom, dad & jimin :- Good morning..

Jimin :- okay so shall we leave?

Y/n :- yaa sure..

They said bye to Mr. & Mrs. Kim and leave..

Y/n's Pov.

We came to our favorite cafe cause she came at a 12:30 and it's 10:00 we decided to spend some time together. I don't know why, but all this doesn't feels good. Jimin is really happy because she's coming to Korea but it make me sad........... Ugh I should stop thinking things like this. (sigh)...

Jimin :- what happens babe..... You look stressed......... Is there anything bothering you?

Y/n :- No...... I'm fine....... I'm just little bit sleepy.....

Jimin :- *giggles* you're so lazy my sleepy head.......

Time skip to 12:30 at airport..

We're waiting for somi at airport, suddenly someone shouted jimin's name..

Somi :- JIMINNNN-AHHH.

jimin :- Somii-ahhh.

They hug each other and then they started talking. Y/n is standing like she doesn't even exist for them. After few minutes jimin introduced y/n.

Jimin :- Somi meet y/n my girlfriend.

Somi's expression changed after hearing jimin has girlfriend.

Y/n :- Hello unnie.

Somi :- uh... Unnie...... I'm I older than you?...... Doesn't look like I am.....

Y/n (mind) :- What the hell... She really think she look younger than me..... I'm 1 year younger than you bitch..

Jimin :- what? Of course y/n is younger than you. And anyone can clearly see that.

Somi :- oh jimin I'm just kidding please relax. I'm sorry y/n.

Y/n :- It's okay unnie.

Y/n Pov.

We came out of the airport and jimin spoke.

Jimin :- where you're gonna stay?

Somi :- I don't know....... Is it fine for you if I stay at your house.

I really don't like her now.

Jimin :- I d-

Y/n :- Unnie, don't worry I've already talked about this to JK...... he might be here anytime.

Somi :- uhh.... Oh.... OK thank you y/n.

Flashback

I was having a really bad feeling about somi. I know her only from jimin's view, I want to know more about her personality. As a thought came to my mind, that jimin said that ' somi is JK's cousin'. So I called JK.

On call...

JK :- Hello.

Y/n :- Hii JK...... Actually I need your help. So do you help me?

JK :- Of course y/n.

Y/n :- Somi is your cousin right?

JK :- yes.

Y/n :- So can you tell me about her personality?

JK :- Y/n I can understand you...... You're also have a bad thoughts about her.... Right?

Y/n :- Uhh.... Yes.

JK :- There's a lot of things about her that jimin don't know.....

Y/n :- wh-what is it?

JK :- 1. It's not the 1st time she comes Korea. She came here several times even she has a house here in Seoul.

Y/n :- What?

JK :- 2. She want jimin... She thinks she love him but no she only wants his money and park's whole company.

Y/n :- ...........

JK :- 3. You know that jimin has bullied a lot by EXO group. Cause suho is his boyfriend. So I think she has to do with this case also but... I don't know. Cause EXO didn't bully anyone without any reason.

Y/n :- JK..... Why won't you tell him everything?

JK :- Cause I don't have any valid proof y/n. And you know what don't tell him anything without valid proof..... It might be effect on your relationship. Cause he really trust her.

Y/n :- Okay........ So can you come at airport tomorrow.....at 12:30?

JK :- I don't know what you're thinking but I'll come.

Y/n :- Thanks JK..... Bye.

JK :- Bye.

Flashback ends

I guessed you right Ms. Somi...... I showed you trailer of myself, Well I don't mind showing u the whole movie. *smirk*

So I hope you all enjoyed reading this part...... I'll see you all in next part.......Happy new year...... bye bye.