15

So there is some point I didn't clear in my previous part so I'll explain that here.

EXO group bullied jimin in his high school days

Somi is obsessed with jimin and she want him at any cost and JK misunderstood her as a gold digger.

I think now these points are clear. So let's continue the story..

Somi is staying at JK's home so that jimin doesn't know about her house.

Weeks passed and somi always come in between y/n and jimin. Because of that jimin and y/n's relationship is getting weaker. Y/n is now changed into a cold person.

Rose and Tae also came back and y/n told them the whole story of somi.

1 month later.

In the morning

Y/n wake up and went to take a shower and wear this..

Her Outfit

Her Outfit

She came in living room and started eating her breakfast ....

Mom :- y/n

Y/n :- yes mom.

Mon :- Did anything happen to you?

Y/n :- No. Why?

Mom :- Cause I've noticed that you're behaving little bit cold nowadays..

Y/n :- Nothing happened with me mom, I'm just a bit stressed with assignments and exams.

Mom :- OK but please try to stay normal like before.. OK?

Y/n :- Yes mom. (smile)... OK mom I'm leaving now bye.

Mom :- bye.

She took her car key and drive to Tae and rose's house.

After few minutes

She reached there and knocked the door as Tae open it.

Tae :- Hey little ice cube.

Y/n :- Hii... (she said in a cold tone and sit on the couch with her cold expression)

Tae :- It enough now....... I want my old little punk back........ I hate this cold ice cube.

Y/n :- Oppa...... I'm sorry....... Can we just discuss about our problem aka somi.

Tae :- *sigh* Fine.

Rose :- So what are we going to do now?

Y/n :- Rose no one knows about your pregnancy right?

* Yes rose is pregnant and only Tae, Rose and y/n knows about that*

Rose :- Yes. Why?

Y/n :- Oppa.... Let's go tell everyone about it though a party. Specially invite somi & jimin.

Tae :- okay but what is your plan?

Y/n :- *whisper* *whisper*

Rose :- woahh amazing.....

Tae :- okay I'm going to my office, you both enjoy.

Tae took his Car key and drive to his office....

Rose :- Did he called you?

Y/n :- No. *sad tone* why I love him I'm regretting now. He give his almost time to that bitch somi. It's been a week he called me. And last time when he called me he just said he love me and cut the call because somi came to meet him.

Rose :- he's stupid. Ugh..... Anyways...... Did you call JK?

Y/n :- yes I tell him to meet me here. He'll be on his way.... And yes lisa is also coming.

Rose :- okay...... Let me cook something for all of us.

Y/n :- OK, let me help you.

They both cooked food for them and again sat on couch..... Doorbell rang and y/n opens the door.....

Y/n :- oh hi JK and Lisa...... Come in.

JK & Lisa :- hii y/n.......hii rosie.

Rose :- hii... Sit sit.

JK :- Y/n as I tell you I'll find him..... I'm successful...... I finally found him.

Y/n :- That's great JK.... Where is he?

JK :- This is his address.... * handed a piece of paper*

Y/n :- Okay thank you so much JK.

JK :- No problem. *smile*

Lisa :- y/n?

Y/n :- yeah.

Lisa :- Now he is a mafia leader..... Do you think he help you?

Y/n :- *smirk* Of course...... He have to help me in this situation.

JK :- OK but still you're not going there alone. I'll be there with you.

Y/n :- Sure.

Who is the new character? & why y/n is so sure that he help her ?

We'll find the answers in next part till then bye.... And take care... 💜