Party night

Y/n's pov.

After 3 boring lectures finally we got a lunch break.

Jimin :- So how was your lecture girls?

Y/n & rose :- Boring as hell....

Tae & jimin are laughing so hard because girls are making disgusted face And mimicking their maths professor. Suddenly Lisa arrived with her bright smile.

Lisa :- hey guys.....

All :- Hey Lisa....

Lisa :- As you all know tomorrow is my birthday so I arranged a party, in which as always you all are invited so please come ok?

Rose :- Of course Lisa we'll come to your party.

Lisa :- OK so I'm going I've to invite others also. So bye y'all ......

All :- Bye...

Jessi's Pov.

I definitely make you mine tomorrow......... Kim Taehyung (evil smirk appeared on her face.)

Time skip to next day

Y/n pov.

I woke up bit late today cause I don't have any lectures today. I'm little bit excited cause Lisa is my good friend and her birthday party is always been amazing.

I quickly get up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After that I wear my favorite dress for party and did my makeup.

Her outfit

Her outfit

Her makeup

Her makeup

Her hairstyle

Her hairstyle

After getting ready she came to her living room where Taehyung was sitting on couch and scrolling through his phone.

Y/n :- Hey oppa, what are you doing?

Tae :- Nothing, are you going somewhere?

Y/n :- oppaaa, you again forgot about Lisa's birthday party.

Taehyung :- oh shit, I'm sorry ok I'm coming in 5 minutes.

Y/n :- sure.

(jimin & rose arrived)

rose :- Are you guys ready?

Y/n :- yes I'm ready and oppa is coming down in 5 minutes.

Jimin :- Ohk.

Jimin pov.

Oh my poor heart, she's looking amazing. Now it's getting too much for me to handle my feelings, God help me.

Y/n :- jimin are you OK. Why you're sweating?

Rose :- I know why? (teasing him)......don't worry y/n he's fine.

Jimin :- yeah I'm - I'm feeling

Y/n :- Ohk.

Taehyung :- let's go I'm ready.

All :- OK.

Time skip at Lisa's house

Y/n :- Lisa babe, the party is as always amazing.

Lisa :- Thank you babe. You all enjoy the party I'll be back.

Y/n :- ok.

(All four of them are enjoying the party)

Jessi :- mark you have only one chance to get her back so make sure to pour this on her dress, and in that time when everyone's attention was on you so I'll mix this medicine in Taehyung's drink.

Mark :- OK so get ready I'm going.

Y/n pov.

We all chitchatting when suddenly mark Pour all his drink on the bottom of my dress. But he's drunk so I tell everyone to ignore him)

Author's pov.

When everyone was focused y/n and mark at that plenty of time Jessi successfully mixed something in Taehyung's drink.

Y/n :- Stupid jerk, guys I'll be back in a few minutes, I've to clean this.

Taehyung :- OK but please take care, and come back fast.

Y/n :- of course oppa

With that she left to the bathroom to clean herself. Meanwhile, In the other side

Jessi :- well done now she's in the bathroom and Lisa is out of her house for some work. Go ahead and enjoy.

Mark :- but if she shout than.

Jessi :- Are you stupid mark how can someone hear her in this loud music.

Mark :- oh yeah, ok bye.

Hey dear reader's hope you enjoy reading this. I'll post next part soon till then bye and take care. 💜