Happiness💜

Inside the bride's dressing room

Y/n :- Woww Rosie, you're looking gorgeous. I've never seen such a beautiful bride like you in my life...

Rose :- (Blushing)..... You know what y/n, I'm really happy.

Y/n :- yeah I know, you're happy cause you're finally going to marry your childhood love. Right?

Rose :- yes but there's also another big reason of my happiness.

Y/n :- oh, so tell me what is the another big reason?

Rose :- Cause you're going to be my sister in law. You're really precious for me y/n. You're my best friend, my soulmate, my secret keeper and many more, and I'm really happy because we'll stay together, forever.

Y/n :- Oh girl you made me emotional, I love you my oppa's beautiful bride.

Mr. Park :- Let's go Rosie. Y/n, baby you both are gonna stay together after her marriage, so let's go your brother is getting impatient to see his bride.

Y/n :- yes uncle park I'm going to see my brother....... Come fast Rosie..........hehehehe.....

At wedding hall..

Y/n :- oppa....

Tae :- what?!

Y/n :- why you're looking at the door, huh?

Tae :- I'm not looking at the door.

Jimin :- Oh Really, don't lie soulmate I know you're excited to see YOUR BRIDE... (y/n and jimin started laughing at Tae.)

Tae :- Ahh, can you both please keep your mouth shut..

Jimin & y/n :- No.... Hahahahaha..

They both are teasing Tae until the whole venue went silent because bride is entering in the hall.

Tae's Pov.

She's looking like an angel. I can't take my eyes away from her. Tears started falling from my eyes. I love her (mumbles) I wipe my tears. Her dad gave her hand in my hand, and spoke.....

Mr. Park :- Tae I'm not gonna saying those words what all father said to their son in law, cause I know you love my daughter more than us....... I'm giving you both my blessings and well wishes .....to be happy in your new life and stay together....... Forever...

Those words of park uncles really made me cry I hugged him and he wipe my tears and move to his seat with a bright smile.

A/n Pov.

Priest :- Mr. Kim Taehyung would you like to take Ms. Park Rose as your beloved wife.

Tae :- I do.

Priest :- Ms. Park Rose would you like to take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your beloved husband.

Rose :- I do.

Priest :- Now you are husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

The newly married couple kissed each other everyone is cheering for them.

Now everyone is enjoying the dinner party, except jimin and y/n. jimin take y/n to the nearest garden.

In the garden

Y/n is blindfolded by jimin.

Y/n :- Jimin where are we going? And When we reach their?

Jimin :- Relax buddy, you'll got all your answers soon...... And yes just stand here.......... Now open your eyes.

Y/n's Pov.

I quickly open my blindfold.....and....... I'm shocked. Tears started falling from my eyes, it feels like I'm living in my dreamland. He came little closer, hold my hands and he spoke.....

The view

The view...

Jimin :- y/n I....really love you, not from some months....... I love you from so many year...... From our high school days....... Will you except my love?

Y/n :- jimin........ I love you too....... How would someone rejects the man like you........ Who love someone from so many year......

They hug each other tightly like their is no tomorrow. After sometimes they broke the hug jimin wiped y/n's tears and spoke.....

Jimin :- Don't cry and let's go I want to show you something else.

Y/n :- what?

Jimin :- It was a surprise baby..... Let's go....

Hello everyone I hope you like this part.

Our Leader RM & Our Jin oppa is also covid positive...... Army let's pray for our idols good health and fast recovery....

I'll meet you all tomorrow....... So bye and take care...💜