Chapter Fifteen

Placing my small hand in his palm, I let him pull me up off the couch and to my feet. Grabbing my phone from the comforter, I set off in search of my luggage. After roaming around the suite, I spotted it placed on a large white bed. Relieved, I jogged over and unzipped it, grabbing the toiletry bag from the top. Locating the bathroom, I quickly stripped my outfit and hopped into the shower.

Ten minutes later, I stepped out of the steamy bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body to grab some clothes. Ruffling through the stacks of clothes I had brought, I selected a black t-shirt dress, my black Allsaints leather jacket, black tights, a pair of grey ankle socks for a little color, and my black docs. All black and simple, my favourite.

Slipping it all on, I went back into the bathroom to finish up. I quickly blow dried my hair and just left it natural after that. Applying light makeup, I swiped on a coat of burgundy lipstick for color and exited the bathroom. Grabbing my small crossbody bag, I loaded it up with all the items I needed for the day.

Taking one last look in the mirror, I stepped out of my room and made my way back into the living room where all the guys were sitting.

“ Hey lil R!” Parker greeted once they noticed I was there.

“Hey Parker.” I replied before sending Nate a look asking if we were going yet. He caught the look and nodded back. As we both stood up, Nate told the other two we were going sight seeing since I had never been to london before. They did the guy nod thing and we both left the hotel room.

The ride down to the lobby was filled with a comfortable silence, the space filled with the sounds of us both calmly breathing. As the door dinged, we both stepped out into the marble lobby. Following Nate over to the concierge, I was confused. Aren’t we just going to take a cab? Oh well.

While Nate talked to the concierge, I checked twitter and instagram, replying to a few tweets before redirecting my attention back to the present situation.

“Here you go sir, It should be in slot 8. Have a nice day!” The man behind the desk said as he handed Nate a pair of car keys.

“Thank you.” We both replied before Nate slipped his hand into mine and pulled me off towards the garage. As we walked, I told him all of the spots I wanted to visit while we were here. He simply chuckled and looked around for the car. Spotting a black Range Rover similar to his car at home, I took the keys and pressed unlock to see if I was right. The lights on said car started to blink and I pointed over to it. Nate nodded and we walked over.

Once we reached the car, I went to get in on the normal side.

“Riley unless you know how to drive in the UK, I suggest that you get in over here.” Nate chuckled as I blushed and retraced my steps to the other side.
“oops?” I laughed.

Getting inside the car and buckling up, Nate reversed out of the spot and drove out of the garage.

“Ahh! I’m so excited!” I yelled excitedly. Nate chuckled and drove off to our first destination, The London Eye.

***

The whole drive, I couldn’t stop pointing out everything and talking about how cute everything was here. I was so excited I didn’t notice how close we were until Nate had stopped at the valet near the famous spot. Nate handed the keys to the valet before circling around the car and opening my door. Blushing, I followed his lead and slipped on my sunglasses as to conceal who we were.

Walking down the cobbled street, Nate told me all about what it was like to grow up here and how he wants to move back when he has settled down. I nodded and just let him talk. He’s one of those people who you can’t help but be infatuated with. On the way, I spotted a cute little coffee shop and grabbed his arm, dragging him inside. Inside was warm and cozy, and only had a few teenage girls hanging out in the worn out armchairs in the corner.

A nice lady standing behind the counter sent me a warm smile as I stepped inside, slipping my sunglasses up into my hair and made my way over to the counter.

“Hello! Can I get a small soy latte please? Nate?” I asked, turning around trying to get his attention. He was standing over near a bookshelf pressed up against one of the walls inspecting the titles. He turned and sent me a small smile before walking over and standing behind me.

“Yeah?” He asked.

“What do you want?” I said looking up at him.

“I’ll have a medium coffee please.” He said and reached into his pocket looking for money.

“No! It’s on me!” I said trying to swat away his money.

“Your money won’t work here babe.” He said with a smirk and handed Marie, the older lady who most likely owned the small shop a ten pound note. Shrugging, I leaned back against him trying to warm myself up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin atop my head. I snuggled in farther to keep warm and checked my phone responding to a text from Emma about how I was doing. Marie set down two steaming hot drinks in front of us and we both thanked her.
“Of course, you both make an adorable couple. It reminds me of me and my husband when we were younger. Have a nice day you two!” She replied with a nice smile.

“Oh we’re not-” I started before Nate interupted me.

“Thank you.” He smiled back before pulling me out the shop. Slipping back on our sunglasses, we kept on walking over to the eye when I realized how long the line was.

“Nate that is going to take forever.” I said.

He simply shrugged and walked over to one of the people operating the large wheel. I couldn’t hear what he was saying but he returned back a minute or two later and grabbed my hand, bringing me over to the man. He motioned for us to step up and took us up to the front of the line and helped us onto the next pod.

“Thank you!” I said before the door slipped closed. “How did you swing it?”

“Turns out his sister is a big fan and I always carry a ticket or two.” He smiled and pulled me over to one of the sides. We both resumed the same position we were in at the coffee shop. I stared out over the river in awe.

“It’s so pretty, I’m in love with here.” I whispered.

“Almost as pretty as you.” He whispered back. I felt my cheeks start to burn and snuggled back further. Maybe this would work.

***

Ello!!

Hope you all liked this chapter.

I NEED A SHIP NAME FOR RILEY AND NATE! COMMENT ON AND I WILL SHOUT YOU OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!

UPDATE - 5 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS? WE CAN DO IT!

LOTS OF LOVE,

Eve xx