Chapter Nine

Attached is how I'm picturing Riley right now. Comment suggestions for other people you picture Riley as!

***

Soft lips that tasted faintly like mint moved in synchronization with mine as my hands slowly moved up to weave themselves into his hair. I pulled lightly on the hair at the base of his neck, Nate sending out a low groan as his lips made their way down my jaw before latching onto a spot right below my ear, sucking lightly. I rolled my head back letting him have more access to my neck, letting out a light moan as his lips danced over the spot, sucking, biting, kissing it. As soon as I realized what was happening, I hooked my hand under his chin and brought his warm mouth back to mine. Nate grasped my hips and as if it was the most normal thing ever, my legs swung around so I was straddling him, lips still attached. His large hand’s made their way down my back before landing on my bum, lightly squeezing it. I gasped and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but his won. Nate flipped us over and laid me down on the cool marble surrounding the pool, before latching his lips back onto mine. His lips started to make their way down my jaw again, placing little kisses along the skin as he went. I let out a moan and tightened my grip in his hair. 

I guess we were so into the moment that we didn’t hear anyone opening the door to the pool until we were both blinded by a flash of a photo being taken. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his, trying to catch my breath before sitting up. I looked over at who had just taken a picture of us. 

“Well Well… What do we have here?” Archer said with a smirk, his iPhone flash light illuminating is. 

“Nothing. Fuck off..” Nate moaned and buried his face in the crook of my neck, I rubbed the base of his neck. Archer immediately started laughing. 

“I came out to tell you that Emma fell asleep and neither of you are in a position to drive. So you can just stay here. Emma’s in Parkers room.” He explained, spun on his heel and stared to walk back into the house. Before he slipped inside he yelled “Be safe children!”

I burst out in laughter as soon as he had disappeared, laying my head on Nate’s chest. We just sat there for a few minutes, relaxing before I pushed myself off of his lap and stood up. 

“Can we go sleep now?” I yawned and Nate nodded, pushing himself off the ground and lacing his fingers in mine. He pulled me inside and up the stairs, passing a few rooms before pushing open a door on the right and flicking on the light. 

The room was modern like the rest of the house and the bed placed in the middle looked extremely inviting. Nate released my hand and walked over to his dresser, grabbing a tee-shirt and a pair of boxers. He tossed them to me and I muttered thank you. 

“Turn around.” I said and motioned with my finger for him to do it. Once he had complied with my demand, I slipped off my clothes and pulled on Nates extremely comfy clothes, plus they smelled amazing. The shirt was a bit big, it reached a few inches above the knee. I padded over to the bed and jumped in, burying my face in the comforter. I felt Nate grab a few pillows and start walking out of the room. 

“Where are you going?” I groaned. 

“To sleep on the couch..” He replied and I almost started to laugh. 

“We’re not eleven, We’re twenty one Nate. You can sleep in your own bed.” I said and stifled my laugh. 

“Right ah.” He said and made his way back to the bed. He stripped down to his boxers and slipped under the covers. 

“Night Nate.” I said as I drifted off to sleep in the comfy bed.

“Night Riley.” was the last thing I heard before I slipped into dreamland. 

***

Sorry it’s extremely short, I need to go pack for my trip. 

Update- Probably a longer one tomorrow since I won’t be able to post while I’m on vacation. 

Teaser- People always f*ck things up. 

Love you all! xx