Chapter Eight

Attached is the sexy ass male I have chosen to be Nate

***

This is not going to end well… 

“Truth? I guess.” I said and shrugged, nervous as to what I have to answer. Archer smirked and whispered into Parker’s ear, making Parker smirk evilly. 

“If you had to snog one person in this room who would it be?” 

I chocked on the air I had sucked in and could feel the blush running to my cheeks as I tried to compose myself before I responded “Pass.”

“Drink.” Archer said and motioned to the bottle of vodka on the table. I gingerly picked it up and unscrewed the top, bringing the bottle to my lips. Knocking back about a shot’s worth of the liquid, I felt the familiar burn in my throat and placed the bottle back onto the glass table. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I turned my attention to Emma. 

“Truth or Dare?” I asked. 

“Truth.” She said and Archer groaned.

“You girls are lame.” He complained. Ignoring his comment, I faced Emma again. 

“Who would you make out with here?” I said and smirked, fully knowing the answer before she even opened her mouth. 

“Parker.” She said and shrugged. I laughed, noticing Parker visibly tense up and his cheeks deepen in color. 

“Okay my turn!” Emma yelled and turned to face Archer. 

***

“Okkkaayyyy… I think you’ve had enough of this.” I said as I retrieved the bottle from a drunk giggling Emma tried to take another swig of the vodka that between Me, Archer, Parker, and Emma, had consumed about three quarters of. Oops?

 So far.. Emma had kissed Parker, Archer had jumped in the pool naked, Nate had done the Macarena in just his boxers, Uhm hello drool worthy abs, and I had been dared to take 4 shots in a row. I might be a tiny bit tipsy.

“Nate, Truthhhh or Dare?” A semi-drunk Parker asked. 

“Dare.” Nate said. Wrong move Westbrook. 

“I…Dareee…” He slurred a bit, “You…to kiss…Riley.” 

I choked on the beer I was sipping. I immediately moved my body from leaning against him and leaned against the couch, trying to create space between us. This is what I was afraid would happen. If Nate and I were ever going to kiss, I really don’t want it to be because of a dare. 

“I’m not kissing Nate.” I said. stood up, and walked outside into the back garden. I rolled up my pants and sat down on the pool ledge letting my legs sway in the cool water as I looked out across the grass. The house had a perfect view of LA, the skyscrapers illuminating the darkness. I sat there for a while, Just reflecting on everything.

“Hey..” I heard Nate say behind me. “Got room for one more?”

“Yea I guess…” I sighed and he sat down next to me, placing his legs in the water. 

“Sorry about back there. Parker’s a dick when he’s drunk.” He apologized.

“Don’t worry about it.. I kinda over-reacted.” I responded, eye’s focused on the ripples my feet created as they swirled around the water. 

“No, you had every right to be annoyed. I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to do.” 

I didn’t respond, I just leaned my body against his and let out a sigh. 

“That’s not it.” I said muttered. 

“Then what is it?” He asked softly. 

“I don’t want to kiss you because of a stupid dare. I want you to kiss me because you want to.” I responded quietly.

“Riley, look at me..” Nate said and pulled my chin gently to make me look up at him. “I want to kiss you. But only if you want me too aswell.” 

“It’s up to-” I started but was cut off by a warm pair of lips on mine. 

***

#Niley 

Sorry for hella short chapter but I’m pretty happy with it. Don’t worry, this is just the start.

Teaser-  It’s all fun in Paradise, until someone decides to join your vacation. 

Update- Wednesday? 

Love y’all xx