The Journey Ahead

WARNING: More discussions on voyeurism and switching

NIA'S POV

Nia woke up with a pounding headache. The last thing she remembered was being inside that Imperial base. As she looked around, she recognizes her surroundings immediately. She's in her bedroom back at Fett's palace, but how did she get here? Then a vague memory flashes through her mind, an image of a dark green helmet followed by a deep voice.

"I got you, princess."

Those words suddenly became very clear to her and then it hit her, Boba Fett was the one who carried her out. She never expected he would be the one to rescue her. She rolls over and the same low voice is heard and she is surprised to see him next to her.

"Good to see you again, princess," Boba says as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Boba? W-what happened?" She moaned.

"We were hoping you could tell us," he said, then gently placed his hand on her forehead, caressing her skin with his thumb. "But for right now, rest."

"Where's Din?"

"Running an errand for me, he should be back shortly."

"How long was I out?"

"About two days. I was worried, but Din reassured me that you would be fine. Apparently he's seen this happen before with his kid."

"Fuck, that's the longest I've ever been out. I had a vision. I know you probably think this Force stuff is ridiculous, but it's true."

"I've seen what your kind can do, and I don't doubt it for a second," he says as he placed his index finger and thump on the bottom of her chin, then lifts up her head so that they are making eye contact.

"There was another child. Din's foundling wasn't the only one, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were others."

"Is that what you saw?"

"Yes, I need to tell him," she says as she tried to sit up.

"No Nia, please...stay down," he says as he placed his hands on her shoulders to gently push her back down onto the mattress. His voice was not the same dominant and confident tone she was used to. His words were more pleading than commanding, he suddenly morphed into a different man than the ruthless and notorious crime lord she first met.

As she laid back down, his hands were still on her shoulders and his eyes were focused on hers, ravenous and serious. He leans forward and hovers his lips over hers, "Can I kiss you?"

Her eyes were half-closed as she softly breathes out her reply, "Yes."

In response, he immediately mashed his lips firmly onto hers. She was a bit shocked at first but then melts into his kiss, her eyes closed completely as she sighed into his mouth. He begins moving his lips so fast, pressing them against hers until he's licking at her lips. She then opens her mouth to accept his tongue. He growls into her, his tongue wrapping around hers, sliding back and forth. She's left breathless, arching into him, softly moaning as he hungrily tastes her. She has to confess to herself that Boba is a way better kisser than Din. Sure, it was physically wonderful. But emotionally, she felt confused and guilty. Boba wasn't her Mandalorian. He wasn't Din.

Yet, his body felt so warm against her chest, her arms now wrapped around his broad shoulders as he completely consumes her mouth. It still felt so dishonorable to be doing this with him, even though she felt Din had already given her permission. Her brain has completely short-circuited, choosing to only focus on his mouth and tongue stroking against hers. She can start to feel a gush of wetness between her legs as he continues to groan into her.