Chapter 19

❄️jack's Pov❄️

When we got home i quickly opened the door and went straight for a water bottle as for frost, he went to his bowl and nearly drank everything.

"How far was the park? It made us soo tired, right boy?" I turned to frost as he whined and litteraly dropped to the floor.

I laughed alittle

"You are one funny dog" i said.

After i took a nice shower i went to my room, went in my bed and just thought about the kiss....

I slowly started to fall asleep..

(🐾Back to Frost's Pov🐾)
I walked to jack's room only to find him sleeping.

I decided i needed to talk to the others since i know they really hate jack. so i went out my doggy-door and stood outside the door, thinking if i should talk to them or not...

I guess i should...

I Walked towards the side walk and looked back. I howled, calling the others to meet me at the park.

I waited for an answer and soon enough everyone replied, "ok".

(*later*) (P.S. winter didnt come)
(T:toothless, A:Angus, O:olaf, M:Maximus)

T:"Whats up frost?"

A:"yea, what happen? Something wrong?"

F:"yes.."

O:"what's wrong?"

F:"guys.. ugh.. i know you hate my owner jack, mostly you toothless, right?"

T:*GROWLS*

F:"ill take that as a yes but anyways... cant you guys forgive him? He didnt mean to hurt winter!"
*growling*
T:"DIDNT MEAN TOO!? I saw him grab winter and literally almost killing her!? And you say he didnt mean it!?"

F:"tooth calm down, jack-"
T:"Shut up frost! Just because he's your owner it doesn't mean you have to protect him! I know you hate him for what he did to winter so why are you still trying to protect him?"

A:"that is kind of true.."
F:"look tooth, if you hate him so much then just back off. but if you hurt him im gonna-"
T:"your gonna what? Bite me? Ha! Like if you can*growling"
F:"I don't want to fight but if i have too then i will"

T:"wimp"

F:"what!? *growl*"
T:"you heard me! Useless piece of sh-"

I tried to push him to the ground but no use he jumped on me.

He tried to bite me but i clawed his face, tho i didnt really hurt him. He got off me and i had the chance to attack him so i did.
T:"Is that all you got!?"
He dodged my attack and bit my leg. i cried a bit but i knew i didn't have to show weakness in front of him if i wanted to win.
I turned and bit his side but he just didnt let go, he tightened his grip on me, my leg is bleeding now. i tried to kick him but he would just bite me harder.

I tried everything but he still wouldnt let me go. He started to pull my leg a bit until he literally swung me to a bush with thorns.

I felt like my whole body stinging with pain, my leg was numb, and i felt dizzy.

T:"what happen frost!? Cant beat me?"

He pulled me out..
He stood next to me, his green eyes glowing in the dark, his teeth showing, blood around his mouth. i thought it would be the end, so i just stayed on the ground. but then i remembered about jack, what would happen if i was gone? Who would keep him company?? Who would be there when he needed someone??

Toothless put his paw on my shoulder ready to attack again but i just clawed his face again and i got up, stood my ground.

T:"back off frost, you know you cant beat me!"
F:"try me"
He snarled and charged, i waited until he was close enough.

Once he was close i ran and got a good grip on his ear. Since i ran, i actually ripped a piece of his ear.

T:"FROST!!!!"
He looked even more angry

F:"That's what you get for messing with the wrong dog!" *snarling*

M&A:"stop! That's enough"

They both got between us.
M:" Instead of fighting we should just make a deal..."

A:"Violence isn't the answer...I agree with Maximus"

O:"I also agree"

T:"Shut up Olaf! You just a pup no one cares about your opinion"

F:"Let him talk! He has his rights!"

He growls at me even more but doesn't move.
Toothless sighed and sat down.
T:"what's the deal?"
M:"The deal is, if jack doesn't hurt one of us we leave him alone but if he does... We do attack. Deal?"

Toothless and I nodded. "Agreed"
A:" Great, this conversation or meeting is over. Go home guys"

They all walked off in their own direction. there was only Olaf and I.
f:"Olaf..want me to take you home?"
O:"yes please..."
We both walked to his house.

(Later)
We got to Olaf's house and I walked him until we got to the porch.
F:" Bye Olaf "
O:"wait! Can you stay a little longer?"
I looked at my home which is next to Olaf's then back at him.
F:"sure, but why?"
O:" the door seems to be stuck.... I'm gonna try to call Anna"

He started to bark or more like squeak.
I guess his voice still hasn't changed?
F:"Olaf let me try"
He stopped and looked at me.
O:"ok"

I started barking loud enough for someone to hear me but I stopped when I saw the door open.
Elsa answered it.

My ears quickly lowered and my tail went down. I was scared and nervous.
Elsa:"Frost? What are you doing here?"

I whined a bit and lowered my head.
Olaf quickly barked for Elsa's attention.
E:"Olaf! Where have you been I was looking all over for you" she kneeled down and picked up Olaf and looked at me.

E:"thanks for bringing Olaf..."
She patted my head until She looked at her hand and gasped.
E:"are you bleeding?"
Elsa quickly picked me up and put me on the floor inside her house.

"Anna!" She yelled
Anna came running down.
"Ye- isn't that jack's dog? She looked at me a bit confused.
E:"Anna, get the bandages from the bathroom"
A:"like that one roll bandage?"
E:"yes Anna"

Anna ran to the bathroom and came back with the supplies.

I suddenly got a sharp pain in my head and everything was slowly getting dark.

I looked at Elsa and she looked worried.
"your gonna be ok" was the last thing I heard her say before I blacked out.

Jack....

___________________________
End of chapter

Hey guys! Deeply sorry I haven't been making chapters for like.... umm
6 months?? Damn
Again sorry I was busy with some stuff
And also I didn't really have much ideas so I was thinking.

Anyways the results for the vote thing about hiccelsa and jelsa was
Hiccelsa:6
Jelsa:8
So I guess jelsa wins?
Don't forget to:
Like
Comment
And
Follow!
Bye! 🐾

Oh and before I forget I might update every Friday or Monday!