Chapter 8

❄️💙Elsa's POV💙❄️

I got home and went to my closet. I took out my blue dress, (Like the one in the movie only without the cape) My blue high-heels, light make up, and i made my hair into a messy french braid and also put some snowflake pins on it. I heard a Knock on my door

"Come in!" I said as the person came in, it was aunt mary.

"Elsa, a boy is here to see you" she said with a smile.

"Tell him, i'll be there in a while" she nodded and left. I looked at the mirror and took a deep breath. "here I go" I say to myself.

Jack'a POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for elsa. "Why do girls take so long?" I ask myself. i heard foot steps whete the stair are and saw the most beautiful girl i have EVER seen! Elsa giggled and walked towards me, she closed my mouth. i just laughed a little and blushed. "c'mon!" i said as we both walk to my car.

I opened the door for her as she hot in my car and i gently closed it, i got to the driver's seat.

We got there and we could already hear the music. "that music is really loud..." i say as i look at elsa

"Yea, it is", we both start to walk in, almost everyone looked at us, but i glared at them and they quickly turned away. We sat on a table and started to talk randomly, "want some punch?" I asked as Elsa nodded. I got some punch and started to walk back. I was half way there until a girl started to kiss me, I don't know why but I kissed back. We were making out, I hope Elsa doesn't see this.

Hiccup's POV

I was just enjoying the music as I just walked around until I saw, Elsa!? She was running with tears on her eyes, I already knew what happened so I ran after her. "Elsa!" I called after her, she stopped running and looked at me, I ran up to her and hugged her tightly she hugged back and we stayed like that. She cried and cried onto my shirt but I didn't mind, this is what she did when her parents died. "it's going to be ok" I said as i whispered into her ear.

I walked her back home and I didn't want to leave her. Ever. The door to her house was open so I opened the door for her as she walked in, before she walked all the way in she hugged me "thank you..." she whispered, "anytime.... Elsa....." I hugged her tightly. She went back inside as I was walking home, I got to the side walk but I looked back at her house and smiled. "I still love her" I thought as I walked back home.